What flashlight is your current edc

I guess technically I don’t have an EDC flashlight because I don’t carry just one of them everyday. I like to swap them out day-to-day depending on the mood I’m in. I always carry a light but it rotates between one several D4V2s, KR4s, or Zebralights. Today I have my D4V2 in grey with a magnetic tailcap, and amber backlit switch. (e21a 2700k)

Last few days, Ive had this Olight Ti S Mini w 3000k 219b in my pocket:

Very nice.

thanks!
the Ti SMini is an outstanding little host.

Im in a 3000k 219b phase, basking in warmth…
these are all recent 3000k mods:
(Ti SMini, Jetbeam Rotary TCR-1, Novatac 120T, Novatac Spa)

This little guy is on my key chain so it’s almost always with me.

Trustfire Z2 (an antique angle-head light with strobe in memory)
Reviewed here: Review: TrustFire Z2

for pedestrian crosswalks at night,
and an Arc AAA in the fold of the wallet for earthquake light.

I kind of overshot buying flashlights and it took a while to realize some of the old ones suit me better than the new ones.

This one!

The S2+ is the number one EDC. You can’t beat it for any amount of money. Perfect size, perfect power, perfect interface, i.e. no ramping nonsense, mechanical switch so no parasitic drain. It’s just perfect. My complements to whoever invented it.

Recently I won a Wurkkos HD15 in a GAW, and it’s my EDC from the moment I opened the box. With an 18350 tube it fits in every pocket. With the deep doublesided clip and a magnetic tailcap you can attach it to almost any object or piece of clothing if you have to use both hands for a specific task.
The double emitter (flood or throw or both) really sealed the deal for me. The only thing it lacked from being the ideal compact all purpose flashlight was a lanyard. Luckily I had one lying around.

I guess if you want a light that’s about an inch too long, has an interface with no 50% output setting, and don’t mind having to put your battery in a charger to know the charge it has. :wink:

MS03W

Nitecore MH12S currently.

My newest light, a RED Wurkkos TS21, in a short tube. Light weight for EDC with good beams. :+1: Too bad, Wurkkos only sells the black short tube.

Also got the TS30S during the recent 12/12 Sale. But it is too heavy to carry outdoor every day. :blush:

Skilhunt E2A with a pocket hanger, recently, but for a year+, up until recently, my SC31 Pro.

CO1S on keyring.

S21A SFT 40 with a Thyrm Switchback DF love it for security work, it fits in the pocket (I find tube style lights ride much better) and has an amazing amount of throw.

Actually as EDC - Armytek C2 PRO and keychain TrustFire MINIX

sometimes trustfire minix, tiny rectangular flat light

usually FW3A

less frequently, copper AAA tool

wle

RRT01 with Nichia 219B SW45K

I’ve got one on the way currently. I really like the original version I have without tail switch so I decided to try out the newer version.

Carrying the OLight OPen Pro today.