What flashlights for wedding favours?

Kaidoman Buckle !!

I own several the silver is my favorite !!

Forgot to add that the code BLF gets you 5% off on flashlights and stuff at Kaidomain. Works with the bulk prices too :wink:

So Kaidomain is out of black KD HAIII Buckle lights, I am guessing you placed an order? If not, the other colors are available….

I had to Google search what “faff” was.

British slang, the third language after British English and American English.

I’d vote for a single-mode Sipik SK68 clone… single AA. No need to get too fancy. Some guests will already be weirded out by receiving a “torch” as a wedding favor anyhow.

What about the BLF 348?

A bit over your price at around $8, but comes in a neat little box, it’s stainless steel, has a pocket clip and keyring hole if you buy the right option, nice tint, lovely rear switch…

The singfire version is about $2-3 but has a cold bluish tint, not bad if you aren’t too fussy about that, and no box.

Both tiny single aaa lights with about 80 lumens output, more with a 10440 but that’s not relevant in this case.

Wait, this is a 2 year old thread - how did it get resurrected? It was only relevant 2 years ago!

A filthy spammer (who will not be named) bumped this thread.

i second the BLF 348 or the Singfire 348, very tiny, impressively bright, very small, simple…

i also like the Photon X, been around 10+ years, may have a newer version, runs on 2 2032 cells, many useful modes including brightness ramping, last level memory

wle

Guys, dangerboy has been wearing the ball and chain for over 2 years now. This is a dead thread revived by spam account necromancy.

This shit is important, man!

I know this is an old thread , but I want to chime in here and say that the BLF 348 is a great choice as a gift to non-flashaholics .
I have bought and given away 40 or so …

2yrs? Mmmm, probably divorced by now… :smiling_imp:

I was going to suggest my little bobofett light, which you can get every day at MicroStore for 3bux a pop. It’s available at Amazon, but at more than double the price than what MS sells it for.

https://www.amazon.com/Inland-LED-Flashlight-Watt-Black/dp/B01G0M6TUG

Anyway, that’s the critter that I swear by. Eats dead AAs and wrings ’em dry, and still belts out moonlight-levels of light, and with a fresh AA gives nice bright light (30lm? 60lm? more? no idea…).

Mine’s beat to Hell from keys, coins, etc., but still works as well as the day I got it. It’s not my “real” EDC, but typically also goes with me every day, whether in a pocket, my bag, etc.

If you can snag ’em at 3bux a pop, it’s very well worth it.

If not, for about the same price, yeah, a Singfire 348 with generic XP-G emitter, but it’s AAA, not AA, so it’s severely runtime-limited.

LOL I’m here late too. Hey OP what did you end up using?

Well, despite being an older thread I am curious what people would recommend these days. I get married in April and haven’t figured out all the favors yet.

To buy in bulk, the best I’ve seen yet is that Titanium Innovations plastic keychain light. One mode, on-off, lightweight, cheap, no complications. Otherwise, I don’t know how good a deal you can get on a mass purchase, but the Nitecore Tube wouldn’t a be terrible pick.

Now, if it were for less than 10 guests, I’d fork over the dosh to buy a bunch of Olight i3E’s or Thrunite T01’s, you know, single mode lights. They should run for less than 10 bucks.

For 5 or less (VERY esteemed ones), I’d wait until the Lumintop Tool went on sale.

I’d stick with my original suggestions (post #32).

But there’s only 7 left… lol

Yeah I will need 40-50. I do like the idea of a simple AA light that will happily eat dead batteries. Ideally I’d like to stay under $10 each, and the cheaper the better as long as it isn’t garbage.

The nitecore tube is certainly in the running if I can’t find something AA powered.

EDIT: Found the Inland R22 at microcenter for $3 as lightbringer said, so that is certainly in contention. Have to see about getting 50 of them.

Nice, bro. Hope you get a discount on bulk purchases.

I will recommend the ultrafire sk68