What is the best 2 AA flashlight for $25.00 or less.

I was going to make the armytek suggestion, because illumn is blowing them out right now. But I won’t. I also won’t leave a link either.

Just got one of the TerraLUX LightStar220’s recently. The tint is white on the newer ones. However, this only has two modes and you’re looking for 3. The two modes are high and low, but are more like a high and medium with no real low level. The Solar Force mentioned earlier looks good for the price (can’t tell what the shipping would be from that site though).

Shipping is $2.

I like that. I’d buy it if it were 18650 powered. Almost seems like a waste to drive a U2 to only 300 lumens.

Rear switch or side switch ?

Low as in sub lumen or low as in 10 lumen ?

SBflashlights is having a sale for lumintop lights… I grabbed a L2A for less than 20 bucks.

Amazon has a used EagleTac D25A2 Mini XP-G2 LED Flashlight for $26.58

johnnymacreviews Starry Light SA-22

I got myself the same thing. Too bad the tail stand accessory is OOS

How about cheaper than $10.00 ? I got a bunch of these for Christmas to give as gifts to non flashaholic friends, and everybody loved them. Don’t expect XPG or XML2 brightness, but it’s not bad. The 120 lumen rating is about right when I compared them to my old Fenix lights that’s rated the same. It’s also more of a creamy neutral white than cool white (hope they keep using this tint). People have been using and abusing them and so far it’s held up. The one thing I like is that you can access the batteries from both ends of the tube. That might come in handy one day if you have some swelled up alkalines stuck in there that needs to be pushed through. Good beater light and the price is right.

http://www.tomtop.com/mini-portable-led-flashlight-cree-xpe-r3-120lm-pocket-torch-light-with-hand-wrist-strap-rope-l0028.html

My bad. :frowning:

Sure is $2.00 beacause that is what I just payed. :slight_smile:

T1 is 18650 powered.

Can use cr123 batteries also. About 500 lunems. XML emitter.

Looks very nice.

I like Johnny Mac reviews. Nice flashlight almost purchased one a few years ago. Decided 4AA’s are just to big and heavy for what I want.

Having two switches works well for me because then I can have a momentary on feature. My problem is the perfect AA flashlight does not exist for me. I sold almost all my double AA flashlights. Just had my original Jetbeam BA20 left. That is why I asked for ideas. I had entirely forgot I owned and sold 2 Solarforce T2’s. That was a bit embarrassing for me. I am just a bit absent minded.

Link does not work for me. :frowning:

I owned a original D25AA. It drove me nuts with all the different outputs. It was a very nice flashlight in regards to tint and high output. Thanks for the heads up.

Try this link: SBFlashlights Winter Sale: 70% OFF LUMINTOP Flashlights!

Oooh very nice. Thanks.