What is the Best Flashlight Design Ever?

> What is the Best Flashlight Design Ever?

The Jetbeam RRT-01 Stepless Infinitely Variable Magnetic Rotary:

there is one here with a triple LED

M@G 2C

Maglite 6D

Sunwayman V10R

BLF X6 & Lumintop GT Mini :THUMBS-UP:

BLF X5 & Lumintop GT Micro :THUMBS-UP: (pair these with a Shockli 14500 1000mAh Li-ion)

BLF X4 & Lumintop GT Nano :THUMBS-UP: (pair these with a Vapcell 10440 320mAh Li-ion)

:BEER:

- SAM -

I’ve always liked Maglite design. Still believe them to be viable even in today’s flooded market.

Just got through converting a 2D incan Mag to a 1D Quad SST-40, love a chopped Mag for sure!

D cell maglite.

I have to agree, a two cell C Maglight is quite damn good looking. Almost everything outperforms it but not much can match it’s looks. Walmart in town had them on sale for $12 a few weeks ago. I bought the rest they had on the shelves. 3 grey ones and 2 black ones. I have no clue what I am going to do with them yet but, I will figure something out.

Another vote for D cell Maglites.

The Rofis MR50 and MR70 mimic the classic shape of the Maglite with unibody construction and integrated charge/discharge ability. With far greater output.

Oh, D-Mags are great when you’re out clubbing.

2D Maglite

I see what you did there! :smiley: :smiley:

Put a Fusion 36 bulb replacement in it and run a couple of 18500 batts in series .
You’ll have to use a sleeve to keep the batts from rattling .
I used a section of heater hose .

Hey Jack! How are you doing sir? Great to see you! :+1: :+1:

Doing well , Sir .

Happy New Year !

UI wise the Surefire Titan T1A can’t be beat (single rotary knob for on/off and intensity, even a 3 year old child can use it).

Maglite 2D or 3D i think look the best.
But i must say the 2C looks very nice too.
Does a C-cell Maglite fit 26650, by the way?

Maglite :question:

was expecting more modern flashlight designs rather than just a plain cylinder, like Nitecore, Jetbeam, Sunwayman, Rofis mentioned here… !!

:+1:

Thanks.