What is the Best Flashlight Design Ever?

Hi,
What is the best flashlight regarding design with no sharp edges?
Nitecore has some great looking flashlights… Any other amazing designs?

I bet your going to get a lot of different responces here because this would be opinion based. Conditions being different for different people. My favorite EDC is a Folmov 18650S. I also changed the emmiter to an XPL-HI in 3000 to 3500k. When I need a big light I choose a modded L6 when sheer output is required. There are so many designs, wouldn’t even know where to start other than my favorites at the moment. They will change in time. Good luck with your quest.

Trioh - The World’s Most Beautiful Flashlight They couldn’t say that if it wasn’t true, right? :wink:

Maglite D cell light.

Everyone knows them, they were reliable, and you were the man when you owned a Maglite.

And it was a nice design

They are outdated since the introduction of high power LED’s

> What is the Best Flashlight Design Ever?

The Jetbeam RRT-01 Stepless Infinitely Variable Magnetic Rotary:

there is one here with a triple LED

M@G 2C

Maglite 6D

Sunwayman V10R

BLF X6 & Lumintop GT Mini :THUMBS-UP:

BLF X5 & Lumintop GT Micro :THUMBS-UP: (pair these with a Shockli 14500 1000mAh Li-ion)

BLF X4 & Lumintop GT Nano :THUMBS-UP: (pair these with a Vapcell 10440 320mAh Li-ion)

:BEER:

- SAM -

I’ve always liked Maglite design. Still believe them to be viable even in today’s flooded market.

Just got through converting a 2D incan Mag to a 1D Quad SST-40, love a chopped Mag for sure!

D cell maglite.

I have to agree, a two cell C Maglight is quite damn good looking. Almost everything outperforms it but not much can match it’s looks. Walmart in town had them on sale for $12 a few weeks ago. I bought the rest they had on the shelves. 3 grey ones and 2 black ones. I have no clue what I am going to do with them yet but, I will figure something out.

Another vote for D cell Maglites.

The Rofis MR50 and MR70 mimic the classic shape of the Maglite with unibody construction and integrated charge/discharge ability. With far greater output.

Oh, D-Mags are great when you’re out clubbing.

2D Maglite

I see what you did there! :smiley: :smiley:

Put a Fusion 36 bulb replacement in it and run a couple of 18500 batts in series .
You’ll have to use a sleeve to keep the batts from rattling .
I used a section of heater hose .

Hey Jack! How are you doing sir? Great to see you! :+1: :+1: