What is your EDC - ARC????

FW3A everyday,
Astrolux S41S multi coloured copperhead for formal occasions.

and an assortment of keychain lights, notably a USB charged Nitecore TIP.

Same for me! the only light I have ever EDC. It’s on my work lanyard. Small, yet powerful enough for most things. Really fantastic little lights - UV one is good too.
Never carry any lights on me apart from at work, and in most of my 40+ years have never needed one outside of it, certainly wouldn’t warrant carrying one constantly for the handful of times I’ve needed it.
That said, a light is never more than 5 mins away should I need it - in a bag/locker etc.

I still use a BLF A6 today. Its a bit beaten up from a couple of falls but does the job.

One of these. If I want even smaller, I take a copper or ti tool aaa.

lovely ^

is that the massdrop/DROP.com copper AAA?

wle

Got a few EDC lights that rotate through but this little guy is always in my pocket around the house. The Peak Eiger Mule in raw aluminum with a rather warm High CRI.

Astrolux A01 but looking for a clicky now as the head keeps falling off. Otherwise perfect brightness/tint/mode spacing. have gone through 2 o-rings now.

I just got a new tool 2.0 AA in white for my pocket and I typically run a pd35tac in a holster on the belt. I have a PD36R but it has quit on me 2 times now and its back in for repairs again. I am tempted to replace it with a PD40R v2

I keep a Lumintop EDC01 in my belt bag and have a Convoy M2 w/ 5000K SST20 on my leg pouch, and usually I go with another Convoy with a more “playful” tint in the jeans pocket.

For syaying at home I either have an S2+ w/ Nichia, an S2 w/ XM-L2 4C, or an M1 w/ XM-L2 7A lining the pocket of my shorts. It’s rare for me to pick my C8 or Tool AA 2.0 for bumbling around my small apartment. Other times I just say sod it and only keep a Tool AAA Nichia on my shirt collar.

I agree with that 100%. Anything smaller than 18650 in my experience either isn’t bright enough, doesn’t last long enough, or both.