What kind of keychain flashlight do you generally use? Wuben G2 will be a good chooice?

Photon Microlight 2. Tiny, light, tough, batteries last ages and are replaceable when they die.

Skilhunt E3A for me is great - small, efficient and quite powerful - my main EDC.

2 Thanks

Emisar KC1 w/ 519a 2700k for me. I love the twist light. But it does have 1 small problem. The small pry bar will sometimes hit the outside of it just right and cause the light to come on as it’s completing the circuit on the outside of the body

Aurora A3 – its an odd control structure, but for a keychain light it makes sense. Never had an issue with accidental activation, and has held up very well on my keychain with lots of keys on it. Love the finish, which also has held up flawlessly. Many versions of this to choose from.

Otherwise the only olights I like are the i3e, I keep handing them out as gifts and they are perfect for the average user given they just twist on and off and take a AAA. Good in a pinch to get you to a real light!

Skilhunt E3A and Seeknite S11.

1 Thank