What knife do you have on order?

So fast! I don’t even have info that the RA reached my country (let alone delivery). So it’s not really about distance sometimes.

Not my Inron MY803, not my Leen.

I purchased a Ganzo G707 today.

The black Inron 803 received well, I’m still waiting for the orange 803, the Enlan 710 (with music notes) and the SRM738 (looks like a nice gentleman knife)

I just noticed Sanrenmu 704 back in stock at Exduct so I “had” to order one. Looks like a nice knife to add to my small collection.

Be careful I read several locking/blade centering issues about the Buck Vantage models in the past. I don’t know wether they managed to eliminate those problems in the current production line.

At the Inron the clip could have served as a lock-bar limiter with a slightly different position…

Staying on topic an EL08 is on its way to me.

Kumabear informed me that he went ahead and bought/received that the Elk Ridge knife that I mentioned above. His specimen seems to have some production flaws regarding the locking mechanism.

The SRM738 was one of the nice looking knives of SRM, which I do not buy for a long time. Two weeks ago I notice it again and bought two (everytime I buy two knives - one for me and one as a present for a friend or eb*y). I haven’t the skills to modified it (and not the equipment). If it has to much edges for me - one will be sold.

My 738 came with an excellent fit and finish:

My 738 came with the inlay slightly proud of the steel, not a bad little knife but not special in anyway I guess

A SOG Twitch II

You mean SOG? :wink:

why, whatever are you talking about? oops. you can tell i obviously don’t have it yet! :slight_smile:

I just received my Tekut LK5070 ceramic. Very nice, easily the same finish quality as the SRM 738 shown above. Also got my Spyderco Para 2 black blade and seriously I can’t tell any external finish quality differences between the two. (of coz both have very different usages).

Get it at just $15.30 shipped with registered mail at DX. Took 9 working days for them to source though before they managed to ship it out (another 2 weeks). But worth it.

Can’t flick it out though, but i reckon folks wouldn’t want to flick it out and hence drop the ceramic knife. The black blade is very nice. Quite sharp, only managed to slice A4 80gsm paper with a slicing action but not with a push cut action….so definitely not phone book paper razor sharp.

Still waiting for my DMT 8k diamond to arrive. Only have 1.2k diamond now so probably won’t add much to the sharpness.

The blade material, nano technology zirconium oxide ceramic
It is probably really worth the price but I don’t want to take the risk to eat nano particules when cutting food with it.

It’s a hobby knife, won’t be cutting food with it. Thinking of getting a small sashimi Jap knife just for kicks (and to play sharpening with), my wife can use that.

Just ordered the Ganza 707 automatic knife.

Just ordered a Christy Company knife.

Will be sending it to 4bush for Cerakoting, to match my lights.

http://www.christycompany.net/products/

~Gnarly

Two Bee L05-1s .

For gifts .

Hey Gnarly,

Would you happen to have a link (or more info) about your Cerakoter ?

Thanks !