What knife do you have on order?

I have ordered the Ganzo Knife Set

It contains the G701,G702,G704 and G710.

My second knife, a Kershaw Ken Onion Leek:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009VC9Y0/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Ordered a Navy K631, Inron MY803, Enlan EM-01, and another SRM 710!

I was going to just order a few 710s, but ultimately decided it would be nice to have some variety and see what my next favorite might be

I haven't bought a knife in 13 months, and I love knives! :)

So, I just ordered a Kershaw Shield off of eBay for about $31.

Amazon link, with some good reviews.

Kershaw link, with some nice specs.

I watched eight YouTube videos that focus on the Kershaw Shield...

This is the best video, and it's about 6 minutes long.

In conclusion...

:evil:

O.O whoa super necro bump! lol

I’ll play along….

Hmmm,
I have been on a buying spree (damn bladeforums…. DAMN THEM!!!, lol):
I have a Spyderco Pingo (with a user modded thumb stud!) and a Buck Squire at the moment. As well as a Copper/carbon scale for a ZT0560/561.

I had spotted a great deal on a white FRN, spyderedge Ladybug from Amazon UK (£22) so I ordered it, in October 2015…… as I had a £18 voucher to use.

It was shown as awaiting stock and it never came back in stock so I complained to Amazon, they gave me £5 as a voucher and I kept the order on.

It is still outstanding so I have cancelled it because today and today only in the UK Amazon have a £10 off a £50+ purchase code (BIGTHANKS is the code) so I spotted the little FRN spyderedge Dragonfly for £47, added a £3 Pyrex measuring jug I needed to take it over £50 - minus BIGTHANKS and the vouchers I have means the dragonfly is less than £20

Happy days……

I check for Kershaw knives on BladeForums every day, but I never see deals better than I what I can find on eBay or Amazon.

yeah, they are hit or miss… the good deals go fast.
Notable recent Kershaws I have snagged, Orange Satin Blade Skyline, Black Washed Skyline, and a Composite Leek…. $35 ea.

They sure do! ;)

Wow, a Composite Leek for $35.

That is pretty sweet. 8)

Sorry, went back and looked, it was $45, still a good deal.

You are a lucky guy! :wink:

Ganzo G7361 Camo...

A Ganzo G620 on the way while I wait for a few Spyderco to drop:

Jade M4 sprint run PM2
HAP40 sprint run Stretch
Blurple G10 Native 5

a CRKT Carson M21, the Ganzo G722 and a very pretty damascus knife.

I tried to upload pictures but it didn’t work, sorry.

Here’s some pic’s:

CRKT Carson M21

Ganzo G722

And a very pretty Damascus wife

:bigsmile:

Awesome job 1dash1, thanks for helping me with those pics :slight_smile:
Well chosen that damascus wife :bigsmile:

I’ve got a Ganzo G729-BK Axis Lock Folder on order, but it’s from GearBest so I’m not entirely sure I’ll ever get it. I plan to replace the 2nd Gen Spyderco Delica I’ve been carrying for the last 20 or so years.

…how to post pictures! So this is the Damascus folder i am waiting for!

Ganzo G728. 2nd knife purchase this week... :X

I've always wanted one but was afraid it would not make it to me. Especially this one, it just arrived in San Fransisco and is being dispatched to me 40 miles away. Still might not make it, we'll see if customs sniffs it out. Never seems to be a problem though, after this one I will have pretty much all of there auto's.

This is a 1:1 clone too, I had to order a 23 dollar tool just to take it apart.....nice!

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1801300