What language would you like to be fluent in, and why?

I want to speak Rich.

Welsh because I live in Wales. About 3/4 of my neighbors speak Welsh at home. I dida 6 month course in 2009 and can mange a few simple phrases.

Famously difficult to learn:

I’m keen on wanting to learn french cause why not, I’m also an odd duck as I became fluent in speaking Chinese:Cantonese, Mandarin(enough to get by), Japanese though cant read kanji in either language.

Python. Because I would like to develope a machine vision program based on the raspberry pi microcontroller. There’s money to be made there if someone has the time and knowledge, machine vision cameras are way overpriced.

:+1:

Warum lernst Du deutsch?

(hope the course is less dangerous than welsh :smiley: )

Both are quite related. Start studying one of them, and the next one won’t be as tough as you thought.

I would say Chinese so when I have a problem with Bangood they will take me seriously.

Spanish, Chinese and Russian… not necessarily in that order…

German and Chinese / Japanese.

I am Spanish and I speak english often.

If everyone could please speak English I would be Happy :sunglasses:

Me too.
I have been living in Palma de Mallorca for a year and I still do not understand the Majorcan dialect, I would prefer that they speak English.xD

I’d love to learn Japanese. Considering taking a class, but currently busy with work.

I learned basic french in high school but aint had any use for it and had forgotten most of it. I ended up learning spanish working construction because 90% of the sheet rockers and painters around here speak it. I can speak enough to talk to them but can’t read or write a lick of it.

I’d like to learn more Scottish Gaelic because that’s my ancestry. I’d also like to learn Mandarin or Japanese.

French. I work in the diplomatic arena a bit, Geneva and such and it seems like it is the preferred language.

Russian. Recently I’ve come across way too much interesting reviews about AliExpress stuff that I can’t understand :frowning:

I`d like to be fluent in Spanish. That’s my next goal. I just like how this language sounds

Bushman, I have lots of clicks and whistles that could be put to good use.

Spanish. I live in Texas. My wife is Mexican.

If you don't mind me asking, who is the person in your avatar pic?