what light is this?

The seller claims its an Ultrafire C8 but doesnt look right to me. Any insight to this light would be helpful as i may have accidently won the light. Thanks in advance.

Where and How does the seller claim the flashlight

is a Ultrafire C8 ? In the ebay ad shown in your link,

everything I see , seller states light is a Convoy C8.

It’s a convoy c8. Pretty good c8.

It’s the newest C8 Version. With 4 instead of 3 cooling fins.

BUt I wouldn’t buy there - it’s only ~17$ direct from Convoy:

BUT: Protected cells don’t fit!
There will be a new Bat-tube, but the current ones are too short.

The pictures are of a Convoy C8. They are pictures of the new version: New Convoy C8 on sale ,hope you love it

I’d say that he Convoy C8 is considered a “high end” C8. IIRC BangGood has been criticized for putting up pictures of the new version even though they were still selling the old version. Watch out.

The most trusted source for Convoy products is probably Simon, the OP in the thread I linked to.

Wow guys im so sorry i would have checked the link first. I sent you the wrong one all together.

1200 lumens from a Q5? I think a more accurate number is probably 100 lumens.

Well, that is one cheap china light which you should not buy. Ever.

Never seen this - but that there is that charger and that ultra-high-quality battery with it is not a good sign.

And it only has a XP-E in it, so it’s FAR away from the 1200Lumens…

Yea i made a mistake in buying it. I will sell it to a guy at work when it comes in. Or put an xml2 in it and sell it on ebay. Derp moment.

If you sell it - please without the charger and battery. Those two are dangerous!

If you didn’t spend more than 10$ I can’t say a thing - maybe it’s not too bad (but I assume it is :P)

Yea no the battery and charger wont be included. Im usually pretty good about getting good lights. I only use nitecore batteries in my lights. Play with “fire” you are bound to get burned. Literally and figuratively.

They shipped it already. Surprisingly its supposed to be in by the 28th. We shall see its quality when it comes in.