What light(s) Sleep In Your Nightstand?.

Convoy M21A with Osram for bumps in the night.

I rotate through the collection. One with moon mode and one thrower. Last night was FWAA and GT Micro.

Xtar Moon RC2

I got a small herd over here within reach, but generally my GTmicro serves its purpose either on moonlight or ultralow, using ceiling-bounce. It’s too throwy to be useful by directly shining on anything indoors, so ceiling-bounce it is.

Then again, any light serves that purpose (EC50, FC11, iR2 (whatever, the little Oilight doodad), etc.) is fair game. It may just be that the various levels of “lowest” are different. Ie, I don’t have A Specific Light for that.

a little CR123A light i can;t remember who made it

because it does not get used much, and the CR123As never leak or even run down, shelf life is about 20 years

and some 3-C cell super thrower, cold white, from home depot, that i found in a gutter, bent but still working - super bright and can be employed as club

The light on my pistol sitting on the nightstand. That and a Reylight mini Pineapple for not stubbing my toe on the bed post at night.

A Thorfire VG10, because it has a very low low.
It is stashed in the corner next to my head, in a loose fitting plastic cup between the mattress and the box that goes around the mattress. It took me a while to find the right (flat) led to fit into the tailcap because the switch itself is not 6*10 but 10*10. I found a led that came out of an old PC casing. So now I can find my light in the pitchdark of my bedroom.

We always keep an Acebeam X70 within reach.

Emisar KR4 tint ramp with osram/sst20 red. Use the red in sunset feature before sleep.
Fenix TK30 LEP. As weapon light

Copper Reylight Pineapple Mini with 219b and a copper D4V2 with 2k E21A.