What tint is this XPL HI ? please help

I have found this XPL HI on Digikey but i cant understand what tint is it so can any one read this ( XPLAWT-H1-0000-000BU50E2 ) ?

In the description, it looks like it says “Cool White - 5700K”

That is the CCT, i want to know the tint like 1A , 2C , 3D

This number XPLAWT-H1-0000-000BU50E2
is a kit covering 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D and you can get any of those Bins according to the specs on Cree.com.
flux bin is U5. 70 CRI min.

I can never figure these out, when I look at the pdf it looks like it’s either 2A, 2B, 2C or 2D but I can never get any further than that.

I was curious so I did a search and found another thread where someone from Illumination Supply in a post 4 year’s ago said

“Talking to Craig Shih from Illumination Supply about it and he said it’s just a roll of the die which tint you’ll get within a given kit no.”

But a way of finding out would be to send an email to Digikey and ask if it’s possible for someone in the warehouse to have a look at the reel as it’ll be printed on there.

It’s contained in the “Item Number”…… This is the Bin Code.

Here’s an example: XPLAWT-0-1A0-V50-00-001

Digits 8 to 10 = Chromacity Group

Digits 11 to 13 = Luminous Flux Group

This one is 1A V5, or more commonly written V5 1A

That’s right.

So the significant digits in the “Order N°” are the last 5. “U50E2”

U5 is the Luminous Flux

0E2 is the Chromacity Group E2 which contain tints 2A, 2B, 2C & 2D (from data sheet).

So the specific tint is only available in the Bin Code and not in the Order Code.

On the reel the Bin Code is referred to as “Item:” followed by 19 digits.

Just to add:

Not sure what your goal is, but U5 is a fairly low-range bin for E2 (5700K). The current top bin in in that group is V6 I believe, which should give you somewhere in the neighborhood of 200-250 additional flux at 2 amps over U5, and over 300 additional flux at 3 amps.