What to buy??

+1 but with what’s left AFTER the Thrunite Catapult Pro; just gotta scratch that itch.

Buying one reasonably priced light is fine.

I don't know exactly what you're looking for, but I like my Convoy S16 with SFT40.

It's my EDC so I use it at least a few times a day.

Convoy s21e

Well, my birfday’s coming up, so… :laughing:

Acebeam X75 XHP70.3 HI if you want a flooder with good throw. I am recommending this one because of the copper cooling and active fan and XHP70.3 HI :D

https://www.acebeam.com/x75?affiliate=lumenmax

Disclaimer: I'm an affiliate of several brands and markets) I have a 10% coupon if you want it.

$400, you say?

Contact Bob, Bob McBob.

You could maybe get a modified SC700 with a beautiful dedomed xhp70.3 HD, and a SC600w MK IV with a 4000k xhp50.3 HI, and a battery for each, and shipping. and theyd be some of the best and most useful lights you will own :))

Or, Buy a Acebeam K75 and a FireFlies E07.

Wait for the E07x pro to restock…

Surefire Scout dual fuel.

I ended up with the FF5 HD. I couldn’t help it. Never had a one of them before. I almost went with the X75 like someone recommended but the color I wanted was out of stock. I’ll post some pics once I get it.

Great flashlight too. This one can do 10k lumens 1Mcd candela right?
HID seems to be not so popular among flashlight community.

Night vision goggles even more promising ;))

Speaking of, you know a good set I could purchase that isn’t $$$$$$$

if you have no lights at present, spend $20 on convoy s2+

see what you like and don;t like about it, go from there

If I had that much money, I would definitely have invested in something, like some promising startup that I could use or enrich myself in the future.

“What should I buy?”

1. Apple stock. it is low, now.
2. Silver Eagles. so is silver.
3. Intel Core i5-12400.

the FireFlies e07x and NovMu are back in stock as a "preorder". id buy those :))

A good monocular. I have a nikon 5x15mm that is tiny and great quality - they don’t make them anymore. Good quality beats bigger magnification. It is so small that I carry it all the time on the harness of my daypack - I carry the day pack all the time. I really think that my discovery of good flashlights is akin to having a monocular. With a good flashlight I can see what is out there in the dark a long way off. My monocular often satisfies my curiosity when I’m out walking.