What you got today

Glenn,

Great looking knife.

Thanks! Got it from this seller on ebay for a very reasonable $13.50 US shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270865479034#ht_500wt_1180

A cheque / check for $8000. Pity it is already spent.

Hopefully on something you wanted. My Uncle who is 89 years old and in poor health gave my sister and I $7500 each. So far I spent $3500 on the first half of my property tax, $600 on a new hot water heater (l'm installing it), and I need to put a new drywell at the bottom of my outside basement door entrance. Who knows what that's going to cost! I'm pretty sure I'll be left with a few dollars..lol!

Tuition fees mostly - and paying back the olds the money I borrowed last year for tuition fees. If there's anything left, the wish list starts with new windows. Then a new laptop to replace the one that won't boot any more. It'd be a lot cheaper to replace it than repair the one I have.

I got the 18650 battery cases discussed here https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/5664 I have never seen such a cheap(low cost) item packed with such great care. They are also very nice little cases, branded ULTRAFIRE.

I got my girlfriend an engagement ring.

Nice! Does it light up?

Congratulations!

Nope but her eyes did when she saw it. Thanks.

can i please have some info on this light and where you got it?

thanks

After recently having learned of this forum and joining, I discovered that the Sipik SK68 and its clones are very popular. I ordered one from that US Seller that was mentioned on this site, and I just received it today. I'm using an IMR 14500 in it and am very impressed. I'll admit that this seems like my best light under $10 that I own; I have about 35 lights, from about 12 lumens up to 1000. Thanks Guys! And Gals! -JB

Keygos KE-5 arrived today. Very pleased with the build quality. Counting the minutes until it's dark outside! :)

Sunwayman T40CS

W00t! Congratulations, brother!! Must be the season. I gave my lady her ring on Christmas Eve. Somewhere I have a pic of it…

Here we go. Did you set a date yet?

Received a bunch of laptop batteries I bought on ebay for ~32$ already got a at least 50 Sanyo 2600and some 2400 Panasonics

Not a specific date yet but we are planning on assembling the wolf pack in Vegas in the fall.

LOL…that’s awesome! For now we are shooting for Oct 20th. Not sure where or how yet. Actually considered getting married in Vegas but too many people want to be at the ceremony so it will likely be local.

Congratulations, to much drama here for us to have a local wedding and this is for us not everyone else so we chose Vegas.

Components from Craig (Illumination Supply). 1.4A and 2.8A 7135 boards, several emitters (all cree) and a P60 drop-in since I've never seen one or had one.

More fun things to mod with!

I think there's a couple XM-Ls in there or a U2 and a XP-G and maybe an XP-E.

Congrats on the Rings Guys,,,Just think how many lights you could get for the price of those babies...

I got a Sunwayman T20CS and it has the quality of the T40CS Sunwayman has one of the best in the business.