What you got today

a friend of mine gave me one of his c3s so i paired it with nw xpe (had to make the board smaller from 16mm by hand) and it's a nice little light :)

yep, my only other matching protected trio are Xtar 18700's. I figured I'd give these a try, see how they work in the Dry

your consumer's attitude of amassing fun things is actually quite inspiring

$)

Thanks man :)

I just recieved this Dereelight DBS-T with aspheric lense and the EZ900 LED.

Man, what a nice light. This light will make a non-flashaholic take notice. I played with it a little last night, sweet.

Beam profile aside, this may be my favorite tail clickie UI so far. I think I feel a Dereelight spending phase coming on.

CQG S2 NW... mine is on the very warm end of neutral

I acquired quiet the neutral white, stainless steel armada... S1,S2, N-light B1, DQG Tiny II...

How did that happen... I don't even like SS particularly well... strange... must be the PP trolls .... again

I don't know why, but staring at those batteries is making me hungry!

This.

Very nice, Don. I have one of those also. I have plans for it but haven't found a proper rechargeable li-ion that fits...yet.

Yesterday morning my Zebralight SC60 arrived. What a sweet little light! I wish all lights had as great an interface as this. Fantastic low and great high for an xp-g r5!

It'd probably kill the LEDs - these sort of lights only function because the internal resistance of the battery is so high.

http://www.rapidbatteries.com/ML2032-Rechargeable-CR2032-coin-cell-batteries.html - not that expensive but you’d need a very low output charger for them. If the light works with 2 2016 and one 2032 (non rechargeable obviously) without cooking the LEDs it should work with two of these.

Just got an email, this just shipped :)

UF-2100 from Kaidomain in 10 days.Thought I would never buy a 18650 light until I found that these would fit in one of my pockets.

Lennart

Funny, after I posted that picture my hunger went away. Very strange

you got the Turnigy charger a week ago and now have placed an order for the icharger? you make Chine*e vendors happy!!

:D

I know, I'm a major impulse shopper out of control. Please someone help me! :)

Got a UltraFire C8 in the mail saturday. Also got a registered mail pick-up notice for my 8 TF 18650 flames. 1 light down, 4 to go (TR-J12, KE-5, UF X8, JM07). I guess it could be worse. I could be addicted to crack.

later in life i wanna be a major impluse shopper too when i grow up (and earn some money)

will then recall this thread and all of you guys. maybe my next hobby will be sports related and invest in sports equipment..

I love your emoticons. They crack me up

I´m on a sick leave for the rest of the week. Had a few quite hard days plus weekend at overwork. Got some muscle pain at back, not serious...

I must say it was a day saver to receive TK41 just today, could not be better timing!