What you got today

I received some 20AWG silicone wire (2M red & 2M black - I ordered a quantity of "2") from Ebay seller "recyclepowers". Ordered 3/22/12, recv'd today 4/23/12.

-Garry

I got my Shadow JM 07 Pro plus a couple of king kong batteries a charger and some cycling goodies for my other lights ..only one problem I don't think those batteries fit that charger! No matter how badly I want them to!..kelly [cell phone photos!]

I got the thrunite t20 from ILLUMINATION SUPPLY giveaway.Wow,bright lil sucker for it's size and found a nice home on my keychain.A sincere thanks to Craig for doing this.

Kelly: what charger did you get? Post a link.

It finally came in. The Streamlight ProTac 2AAA.

Yesterday I got my custom made KD 7135 V2 3040mA driver.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/5368#comment-150662 (post #116)

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, I was busy testing it out. :)

Will post more info in the next few days.

Viktor

Today a few more 2A drivers from KD showed up on my door step.

Putting this up here because of the awesome packaging 7"x7"x4" box

Now THAT'S a packing job I can appreciate.

Package from BIO- 2 IMR18650, 2 IMR18350, 2 IMR16350, 2 IMR14500 and last UF-T50. Great light, just need a clip to be prefect for me. After I get my SF clip, this will be my EDC beside my TF Z1.

Still no Zebra H51w in my mail :(

Gave a mail to customer service, it is already OVER 50 days with no light and Zebralight is definitely not the slowest in shippings.

They promised to send another one, I sure hope at least one of them gets here...

It is already almost 2 months from purchase, this should have been a light to my friend at work. Now, the days are already so long, that you don´t need your headlamp too often.

This replacement should be here like in 1,5-3 weeks, Oh bugger...

Just received my Magic Shine compatible wide angle diffusing lens from Action LED lights, Ebay link here. Supposedly compatible with a C8 lens see here.

-Garry

Beamshots, plz!

Some GITD switch covers showed from DX today. I have kind of written DX off lately so this was a surprise. Didn't look it up but I know the order was made well over two months ago.

Will see what I can do. Can't promise how soon I can get to it.

-Garry

Please let us know if you end up using a spacer to get the bezel to fit properly. These had some issues with the MagicShine lights and required a spacer to get the bezel tight.

Happy birthday Mizjif! I am new here and wish u received my blessing.

i got a flashlight today too,instead DX of DS_dailyshop.com

Haha i like it very much

Just received my Spark ST6-500CW with diffuser lens, pocket clip, head strap and a few Xtar 18650's.

I ordered it from Jason at SBFLASHLIGHT. Awesome man / company to buy from. Outstanding service, ultra fast delivery. I can't say enough about Jason, he's great.

I had to replace my Balder SE-1 the Cree XML-T6 after it was lost. I also received this today.

http://www.mybalder.com/product/html/?57.html

I ordered this one from EDC. Fastest delivery, 3 days Wow.

http://edcplus.com/balder-se1-w-cree-xml-t6-aa14500-p-64.html?zenid=74836d5ec89a5b935c3356fc349d1ea1

Two very nice lights.

I finally got my ebay magnets. Or so I thought, the package had a few holes in it and was empty. They are probably sticking to the inside of a plane somewhere. I contacted the seller. Think they will replace them?

Do craft stores sell these magnets?