What you got today

Please show me these reflectors you speak of.

Lang beat me to it . . . do tell because I suddenly think I need a few of those reflectors.

Foy

anime!

Today I got the super strong rare earth magnets from DX which I ordered last February 17. I thought it would never get here.

Sounds like these drivers deserve their own thread. If there is not one already...

E1320 (& others) offer custom programmed drivers for sale - see E1320's thread here.

-Garry

Got my 2 Trustfire TR-J12's for 100.50 shipped!

Where did you get that great deal??

EDIT: Nevermind...I did a quick at your old posts and found it. I remember reading that at the time. How do they work??

I received 2 custom made lights from E1320 and a bad ars xml drop in.

1.First light - 501A with A XPG R4 4B tint 5 mode 2.2amp max drop in

2.Second light - 504B with A 3-18 volt single mode XRE R2 EZ1000 with an SMO reflector with An aspherical lens

3. single mode XML drop in

What an awesome job at packing everything up an 1 day shipping. Thanks Erik / E1320

I actually got this last friday from a job i was doing.

Mosin nagant M44 produced in 1946.

Those are great guns you lucked out and got the side bayonet mount also. The Nagants I have tried are super accurate and never jam, you can get the sardine cans of the 7.62 x54 for cheap.

Wow you got those fast, enjoy.

I got a new Outback and a Forester for the wife. :bigsmile:

My bike fits in the back like it was made for it. Get the hitch rack installed next week and remote start this Saturday.

Nicely Done! I am a huge subaru fan. I sold my '09 WRX but my girlfriend has a 2010 impreza. Once I graduate I'll be getting into a forester I'm sure, and maybe get her into the new XV.

Today I got my Sunwayman R20A from DinoDirect.

I don't know if I am unlucky man with Chinese brand name flashlights.

Some years ago, my Fenix L2D P4 switch got broken almost new (to expensive to send it back for a replacement from El Salvador to USA) and my Fenix L2D Q5 premium had some fog inside the lens (something that cannot be fixed). My Klarus P2A I bought this year from DinoDirect has loose threads and flickers. Now my Sunwayman R20A has faulty modes. Modes are supposed to be Low-mid-high-low-mid-high-strobe. Some times goes from low directly to high (skips medium). Some minutes on high and switches automatically to low without any tail switch touch (unpredictable, some time just in seconds, sometimes after some minutes); the same from strobe to low.

None of my cheap flashlights have failed like these "good brand" ones.

I know Klarus P2A and Sunwayman R20A are the low profiles ones, but both are supposed to be top quality brands.

Are DinoDirect flashlights real Klarus and Sunwayman brands?

cheapest i found so far is $88 shipped

Here's my new SR King, batteries and charger:

I got a couple of nice zippos!

Oooooh, shiny! I prefer the silver color over the gold, don't you? Uses a button cell, I assume? :p Can't wait to get mine!

Uses button cells? I thought that WAS the button cell powering the latest King with Predator camo.