What you got today

Agreed. I seriously have a disgusting amount of stuff that I am expecting from china and every day I grow more and more anxious. Annnny day now!!

My parcel from MF was shipped on the 9th and arrived on the 30th. Really makes me wonder where it's been.

CRKT spork (or forkoon ;-) ) and Metal Double Carabiner Clip ordered at PA (03/30) and SRM 736 ordered at TD (04/16).... and I hope my Amazon Kindle will arrive today...

..... hehe it did

I got these two items from the Manafont Cash Back Campaign for BLF Members.

Very happy Smilewith both the flashlight and the batteries. The light (UltraFire RL-168) does indeed work best on 14500's. I like having 3 modes without any blinky modes. It seems to maintain the last mode it was in quite well. The beam is rather "ringy" as old4570 mentioned in his review. Ringy doesn't matter much to me. In real world useage you don't notice much and only when it's shinning on a white wall is it obvious. The Trustfire flame batteries also appear to have more oomph than the gray ultrafires that I was using with my Manafont Ultrafire Cree T6 3-Mode Memory LED Drop-in.

Anyway, the package arrived rather fast as compared to the last order from Manafont for the T6 Drop-in. Does anyone know why that may be? Could paying the $2.00 shipping fee have made the difference? The 1st order took around 3 weeks and this one only about 1 week.

A Super Bright 7-2 costing all of $3.30. It is brighter than an Aurora SH0031. And cost less.

Needs a spot of Foying to the bezel though.

I got a Ganzo 704 yesterday. Nice knife if you interessted in that sort of thing.

Review here.

I keep having to convince my self that I don't need a Kindle...I just want one a lot. I suspect I'll lose my battle some time soon.

Vectrex, is that monchrome Kindle why you want light backgrounds behind knife pictures?

MCU-C88

copyrightinfringementFoybezels™

I bought some of the BLF special's and ordered a couple of items on the same day of the MF website. The BLF items arrived really quickly and the others took 4weeks.

If it is just the diffrence of $2 I'd gladly pay that.

Haha, the kindle is one of my 6 device that can display BLF... all the others have colour displays. You could keep your background and just buy knives with light handles. ;-)

BTW the Kindle is great for books, but PDF support for larger pages like magazines could be better. I am blown away by the internal speakers, I hope they add some functions to that "experimental" MP3-player. Might have to order a cover from DX for protection.

Loosing that battle is not the worst thing. I just thought to myself: after 10-14 books I will make a profit... because there are so much free books out there.

Yep i got 3 all of them performing above expectations. And yes those need to be foyzel treated.

If anyone buy something at DX which makes sense to use the bulkrate option make sure to drop 3 of those inside the order. ;) 2,8usd each and well worth it!

Here the mail work pretty ramdom , registered from HKP last a week ussualy but CP any time between 8 days and a month..I waiting also an Ebay thing from UK which was posted a week before others two which arrived in time, 8 days, the seller told me to patiently wait which is fine but his mention of a request to RM's investigation make me feel uncomfortable , kind of he don't trust me or is making time to avoid a pp claim which I never did , still.

Registered mail can be faster, two weeks is the normal delivery time from Manafont for me (sometimes longer), but most registered packages take around a week (sometimes more, sometimes less).

That said, I tried registered shipping at Manafont for the first time last week. It was shipped on friday but after five days it only got so far as "The item was posted on 3-May-2011 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.", quite disappointing.

How do you describe the tint on these ?? I call them grey ?? I look at those charts and have NO idea where these fit .. please feel free to enlighten me . mine aren't green or blue or orange or purple ,yellow or pink .. they look like the dead ...ashen is my best description ..or did you get good tints?..I know for 3 bucks you can't be picky but like the blf delights people have gotten decent tint's .. i just got ten nasty purple ones.

Worst tint ever, ashen…dead.

My Neutron 1a arrived today. Now I have to wait until i get off work so I can go home and open it and try it out. I'm very excited and being very impatient.

A Nitecore EzAA.

Thanks Boaz!

Some serious playing testing is called for.

Pity I have two reams of bureaucrat written 154 years ago to make sense of and translate into the sort of language ordinary folks understand nowadays. Actually, probably only about 60 pages of it are necessary for my purposes, the trick is in finding which 60 pages.

Research has its moments.

So what I got today was a card from the postman saying they tried to deliver 6 items while I was out..bah! Now I have to wait untill friday to collect them :(

I finally got some stuff, but alas.

I ordered 2 L2i's from Solarforce, I got 2 L2's. The L2's are more expensive, but I wanted the L2i's for 3AAA giveaways to a couple friends.

**oops** my apologies, they did send the correct bodies, only the packaging said L2, the lights were the correct ones. These things are SHORT, and very attractive (especially when you take off the crenelated bezel and put on the SS one. These could be my favorite Solarforce body, now I need to see how to center an 18650 in them.

Hmmm 18650's seem to center just fine. Wow, these are very cool bodies.

Also go a pair of protected Trustfire 14500's from GoingGear, and the Camping Lantern attachment from Joybay.

That thing works pretty nice...