What you got today

I got a care package from Ric containing a bunch of misc TIR optics, a couple XP-G2 emitters, a couple U3 emitters, a forward clicky for a repair and some centering clips for XP-G emitters.

I got an overwhelming urge to hunt down the designer of an air dryer I was working on and kick him in the nuts. |(

After getting an original Sipik SK68 BLF shipment (yes, it is clearly brighter than my Romisen RC-29 duh) today i got a copy of the Thrunite Ti flashlight, pink/red color, 3 lumens version, BFL shipment!! This place rocks, thanks a million for it!!! :beer:

It's my first real premium brand flashlight: ThruNite :love:

Cant wait to get dark outside!

Will share my thoughts about it in the E09 comparison review ;)

This “Super Lube” got my attention first, what is it for?
No, wait, I don’t want to know :smiley:
aaahahahahaha J)

it could be used for any lubing application, very universal stuff hehe :X

Portable power supply

QUICK service, arrived in 6 work days. Ordered Black Friday 11/23 as posted here.

No box, typical bubble wrap in bubble wrap padded envelope. No instructions, so print the web page as desired.

Initial impressions are about as expected. Still seems like a half step improvement over the standard plastic power bank boxes. Black is a light charcoal color. End plates are chromed plastic so it won’t take much abuse. Four very small #0 screws at each end; not convenient for battery swaps. Came with center foam baffle to prevent rattles, which appears effective.

Small and lightweight even after installing LG laptop pull 18650 batteries self-discharged to 4.02v (idle for 2 months). My wife looked at it and said it would be too heavy to carry in her purse; after holding it she decided it could ride with her just fine. Might end up riding in a sunglass case.

Lights work, looks like TIR lenses, cool white, brighter on close surface than L10 low, not up to L10 high, floodier with a good bit more total light. On button seems indented well enough but I may add some glued foam inside case to ensure the lights are not accidentally turned on. Unit and lights survived 1st drop from table to tile.

Charging wife’s LG phone now; dead to 44% charged in an hour with phone off. I’ll pull the box apart for pics after I see how it cuts off as it drains and charges. An ebay complaint was that box fully discharged over one week, so after charging I’ll let it sit for a week to also check for that.

My Low-Power Sub-1GHz RF Transceiver chips from Ti came in mail today :slight_smile:

o, and just in case you’r wondering how small they are:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Yesterday I came home to some drivers and emitters from I-O.

Where did you get it in that colour?

Wait a minute…haven’t you been Mr EagleTac lately?? How can this Thrunite be your first premium torch when you’ve been extolling the virtues of EagleTac lights and promoting them left and right? You’ve even reviewed the EagleTac D25LC2 so you must actually have one. Not to mention, back in June you said you had two EagleTac’s on order that you purchased. You are one confusing and contradicting individual.

Got this Easy2led M36 shell from China. Suitable for tripple XM-L and Ledil Cute optics.
Nice project of zemike as an author/designer. Good job Mike!

I got some lights today:

Ultrafire UF-T30 & UF-T1 - Cool little lights. I like the build quality of UF-T30.

..and yes. I almost forgot.. They are on top of a black box. What might be inside that box?

NICE! Can’t wait to see what you think of the Shocker.

That tiny little T1 makes the T30 look positively ginormous!

+1 ready to see what the BTU is made of……… 8)

You ordered a flight recorder ? Just kidding. :wink:
Looking forward to your thoughts.

I just got my T1 yesterday. It’s interesting that it shipped with a battery inside. :~ Chucked it for an eneloop I had. Love the tiny light.
Also, I have a ThruNite Neutron 1C sitting in my mailbox. :smiley:

Please don't feed the squirrel. It craps everywhere.

Got my xtar wp6ii charger with a few xtar 3100mah 18650’s. From sbflashlights.

Funny because I haven’t got any lights yet and I ordered these after.

On the way (hope this week)

Solarforce sales: L2p with extension, M3 head, MPP1 head, forward and reverse extra clickys, dropin cases, a001 bezel, holster, xpg and xre dropins

Sbflashlights: L2p body and xpg dropin

Amazon: 2x ultrafire 501b with 3 and 5 mode xml - t6s and a couple of AA lights with cree somethings in them.(Stocking stuffers to please the wife)

Hopefully by end of next week I should be knee deep in lights. Going to keep reading and learning but I think this will be a good start to my new obsession.

Now I just gotta stop clicking “order”

_the_

What's the quality compared to the Ultrafire UF-T50?

What's the quality and performance of theUltrafire UF-T1