What you got today

I received today Qlite NANJG driver (already installed in the brass ring) and 16mm XM-L2 T6 emitter,

hard to recognise it disassembled :D

How do you like the Qlite?

Im loving mine! Preaching about it almost as bad as Jehovah witnesses… :stuck_out_tongue: There is peace and harmony. And it have made me see the light, in perfect modes… My lights feel safer and more complete… Yeah, you get the idea… :wink: . Cant wait for more of those puppies to arrive…

Well, after that horrible buzzing from regular Nanjg 105c it's nice to hear ... nothing :) quiet indeed

but, I am not too impressed with ~2.7A on High (xm-l2 + trustfire flames unprotected 18650 x 1)

Got my threading/grooving tool for my lathe :slight_smile:

Just got my ultrafire 501b and trustfire tr-3t6. Was very excited couldnt wait for it to get dark to try em out. My first lights since becoming a member. WOW… they are sooooo bright im very happy with them thus far.

Thick small wires to measure with combined with high quality battery should get you around if not above 2,9. Some DMMs might show slightly lower readings though.
Both me and Tom E seem to notice that the 380 chips reads slightly lower compared to the 350 chips… So tailcap reading difference will probably be less than 200mA. Mine is more like 100mA higher if I remember correctly based on tailcap… Not sure about output difference though. I have not measured it.
In bench supply with great equipment Hikelite seem to get pretty close to 3A though. More info in this thread.

Back to topic. Yesterday I recieved two protected NCR18650PD from IOS. Already liking the output.
Today I got three 3AA to 1D adapters from KD :slight_smile:

Moss 500 chainsaw? Nice! What light and mount is that? Trying to decide on a light for my 870.

Initial measurements with my new, yet uncalibrated, light tube gave me 178 lumens after 30s (exactly as much as Fenix E21, both on NiMHs) => Yes. This thing is crazy bright, for the size.

i have ordered one too. it's in tlansit :)

Not flashlight related, but still awesome

Technics SL-1200 MK2 - AKA the “wheel of steel”

Custom paint & upgraded internal wiring. New Stanton 500 Cart.

Preamp comes today!

Yes it is! :slight_smile: This is the light mount bought from DX. Top quality and easy to take on/off with no tools. A couple of us here have it and love it. The light is a Convoy M1 from Fasttech but it won’t be staying on. I’m going to mount a Solarforce L2P with singlemode XP-G2.

Very nice! I'm very familiar with this turntable. I've been into analog audio since the 60's, and still play my records on my vacuum tubed old school amplifier :) BTW, I worked in a high end stereo store in the late 70's

This is my first turntable and as of Friday I officially own 10 records. :smiley:

Looking at what vintage turntables and records go for on eBay these days is crazy!

The prices of vintage audio is insane! Oh, congrats on your 10 pieces of Vinyl. I remember when my mom bought me my first 45 rpm record back in the late 50's. Hey look, I know I'm old, but we don't need to discuss that! lol!

Small Sun ZY-T13 from Tmart USA warehouse (received in 4 days!)
and a few clear plastic boxes for battery storage from Michaels Arts & Crafts store, 30% off this week

I have received my second Fasttech order,
this time because of HK post, it was slower than my DX order placed later that Fasttech.

4xAAA battery holder, for using with HD2010. That requires additional magnets to fill the gap.

3xAA-to-D holders for a 3D flashlight.

10xAA battery holder, to make a 12V nimh power source.

Transparent 3xAA battery holder.

bought some more chargers from FT so I can sell off my torches as sets.

Bought some more 1 mode drivers from Lightmalls. The folks that are buying my lights are mostly mechanics and they prefer 1 mode torches.

After I bought these, I found some cheaper ones on Aliexpress for $2.58 a piece. Always the case isn't it.

So, for convert ordinary nanjg 105c to 1 mode you only need to unsolder 2 resistors, MCU and connect 2 pins where mcu goes?

That's the theory. I've never attempted to do so. Sorry.

Olight S20 Baton