What you got today

That Crelant looks pretty nice.

Looks like im spending money now on that one !

Got two C10s modded by 18sixfifty.

Unfortunately there were some issues with them so I had to spend some time to fix them.

I’ve posted some more photos here:

An Ultrafire C303 from easylightbuy.
They were the cheapest around by far.
Ordered 6 April. Recvd 29 April.
http://www.easylightbuy.com/ultrafire-c303-cree-r5-led-stainless-steel-flashlight_p124.html

And a UV light from Fasttech and some yellow UV safety glasses from ebay.
“395-410nm” $10.83
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004661/1358900-uniquefire-602c-uv-3w-395-410nm-ultraviolet-uv
No scorpions, but found little caterpillars that fluoresce green and some stone that fluoresces bright orange.
Fascinating.

Keep posting pictures and you'll talk me into it and into trouble.

I just got my shipment of MINI's, as reviewed here by Sirius9:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/25626

I ordered four via this ebay seller; two each of the cool white and warm white variety. Now $2.35 shipped, was higher when I bought mine (I paid $2.93/each). I do prefer the warm tint for normal use, not sure if I'll be using the Cool ones as much. Also, they seem to get quite hot when running on high-mode for an extended time. Not sure how hot, I'm planning to check the temp when I get some time to play with them more...

I do like the low-mode and the ramping function. I bought these to use with my ENB triple-18650 power bank but unfortunately, the lowest low mode seems to draw so little current that the ENB shuts off completely after a few seconds of runtime. On high, it seems to work well though, and I think this would make a nice long-runtime camping/outdoor lantern for times when a lot of light isn't needed.

I've just ordered one of these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271405911472

...to use with the ENB bank to allow two of the Mini-type lights to be used at once for double-light or to allow 360-degree lighting with one mini facing each direction...

Looks like the strict packaging regulation for shipping batteries are over, ordered 13 days ago from Banggood, I got the batteries today, packed like this :shock: :

Got a Nitecore i2 today from Fasttech that I will gift to a friend I fish with.
Gave him an XinTD C8 with holster and a pair of protected NCR18650B cells in February when we went ice fishing and had to long-lend him one of my old Triton chargers at the time.

I got the latest mega Lumen light.

Got an Asus Chromebox from Micro Center for $179.99, and a 22" Samsung TV/Monitor from Costco for $129.95. Just waiting on Keyboard, Mouse, and VESA mount adaptor so I can mount the computer on the back of the Samsung. The Samsung has 80mm X 80mm spacing, while the Chromebox has 100mm x 100mm. Kinda sucks, but I was ordering short cables from Monoprice anyway so the extra $3.57 for the adaptor plate isn't so bad.

Took advantage of the Best Buy Windows XP laptop $100 trade-in promo a few weeks ago. Traded in 3 XP laptops and got 3 Acer C720 Chromebooks for $110 each after tax. Kept one and gave the other two to my bro and sis. Boots up fast and no lag when watching streaming videos.

I love the Chromebox. I'm sure your Chromebook is just as awesome. This thing boots up in a couple of seconds! Video playback is flawless. Apps launch instantly. If you can live within it's limitations, it's a great system. I tested mine out on my 40" Samsung HDTV. The quality is excellent!. BTW, did you get your free 2 year 100gb Google Drive storage?

Yes, got the 100GB free for 2 years, along with 12 free internet passes on domestic flights through Gogo for 1 year. It comes with hdmi and usd 3.0. Couldn’t pass it up at this price. Love how quick it boots up and the battery last around 8 hours.

I'll probably get a Chromebook as well. Best of luck with yours!

Dat Easter Table Cloth!

- SkyRay* Kung* (*I thought it was supposed to be a “King” but whatever) … I cannot test it yet though, until I get my 18650s and my “Dream Charger” :smiley:

- SK68 Clone (No Markings)

• Enerloop Pros (Thanks ChibiM!!!, they came wicked fast!)

but dat Easter table cloth!!!

An UltraOK (oxymoron) SK-68, peculiarly labeled “ZS-2” and with what looks like a Safeway logo. Now my only unmodified SK-68, my having given away all my others and now preferring SK-58s to stock SK-68s. At least I have one for comparison. It is neat looking, with very deep knurling on the body, but shallower on the head.

Wireless XBOX 360 controller with bluetooth adapter for my PC

Dirt 3 (for PC)

I’ve been laying in bed playing it on the projector all night :stuck_out_tongue:

I just recorded my replay and uploaded this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hBD2u9n4rU

(I forgot how to embed videos on here)

XinTD X3 XM-L2 U2 1A. It's a 3AAA, single emitter light. I really like this light. Feels just right in hand. Even anodizing, Clean threads. No lanyard but those can be annoying sometimes so I won't gripe at all. I like the battery options, AAA, 18650 (with a decent adaptor for a change) or 26650.

Also recieved two emitters on noctigons, XML2 U2 1A, XML2 T6 3C. All from Int outdoor.

Now to decide which to put in what light for my first mod.

The kids Easter bunny lights finally came in, I have a red and blue XR-E and a green XP-G to put in them. (Kids all already have L10’s for white light), these are just for toys.

Shouldn’t that read “3AA”?