What you got today

I got my Supbeam K50 from the GB yesterday. Awesome light, quite a handful. It had the mismatched tube issue, awaiting response from Supbeam CS.

I have received my SF-348s from GB, one cool white, one warm white

This is a comparison photo with CNQG BLF edition S1 NW light in the middle

Solarstorm T4 and SP03 just arrived from FastTech. Ordered on the 19th and arrived today, 1 August. Not too bad but another package from the same sender which went through U.S. Customs and was turned over to the USPS within 4 minutes of this one arrived two days ago. No logic to this at all that I can see. Cannot blame the vendor for this discrepancy though.

My PICkit3 got here today after being sent the wrong product Monday (eBay seller) so I thought that was pretty good service.

Also my first 3 drivers, my 4Ch RGBW FET drivers (PIC 16QFNN MCU running tterev3’s MLED UI with UV Ch disabled). 12 tiniest10’s for my GAW lights (10mm linear driver with all components on top and batt+ contact on bottom, 6-pin PIC MCU, max current selectable by resistor swap/stacking) and a 53mm aspheric lens.

I got a bunch of aspheric lenses. Unfortunately, none of them fit :frowning:

Here is the SST-90:

Got my USB 2 Port Hub DCP Enumerator / Charge Adapter V2 boards in

More batteries and UNI-T multimeter :)

Oh I need one! How much are the parts to build?

Shouldn’t be too expensive to build…the board design was bad so I ended up redesigning…I will have it up shortly

Here is the thread on it

Got some very expensive edmunds lenses today for the pukelight (which will be running this week!!) 3 16mm FL (I was guessing that was the best option) and 1 each of the other two focal length options, I can return/exchange as needed.

Also got an Aleto N8 to put an amber XP-G in, I’m working towards a 14500 zoomie collection, one with every color cree emitter. Showed it to my wife and now she wants it, looks like I’ll be ordering another for my amber host.

A new 46" Samsung Smart TV for my bedroom. I got it on sale from Costco for $599.99. In case you're wondering, I've got my Mac Mini connected as well as FIOS TV. Picture quality is excellent after some tweaking..

My nitecore i4 charger came in, just in time to charge my laptop battery pulled 18650’s (first laptop pull 8) )
(contained 6, but kept 4(2 were severely dented), they are Sanyo, 2200mAh)

(nothing wrong with the first battery, looks i removed not al gunk from it)

Got a SK68 clone today. All silver with a black pocket clip and orange button. It was one of those items where I’m not even sure where it came from. Probably ordered it from someplace and forgot about it.

It’s a one mode with a nice focus that doesn’t have any rings around the hotspot. Only bad thing is that it doesn’t zoom out/in enough where you can see a sharp image of the emitter.

My DQG AAA got a little brother! A SPY. Along with a charger and a claw.

3 OSHPark orders: 6* 10dd v1.0 (the new style with C1 moved), 3* BLF SK68’s, 6* of my new 17dd design that can be programmed without being uninstalled from the light/pill. Notice the extra via’s to accept header pins.

From Richard I got 2* XP16’s, 2* XM-L2 U2 1A and 1* 1D and 2* 10440’s.
I’ll be getting all the cells for my GAW lights from him once they get done but I didn’t have any for testing of the first sample light that’s running on the bench (single mode high only, no MCU’s yet) but atleast having these cells will let me get it assembled in the light and see how the heat does, the current is set with a resistor (tiniest10- 10mm single sided CC driver with spring pad on bottom) so it will be the same power level as high after the addition of the PIC MCU’s (FW by tterev3).

Oh the case below it is new to but I just built it, its a standard plastic divided case (18 sections) but I wrapped it in recycled ESD protection bag with Al tape at the edges to seal it tight to keep my emitters and MCU’s safe. I haven’t had any problems with emitters yet but I have lost a couple MCU’s recently.

Today I got first tones out of it :slight_smile: (video is bad, but I didn’t have anything other than potato around me and I was in euphory)

you always get the cool stuff CK :slight_smile:

Not really today, two days ago, but:

• Armytek Wizard Pro NW
  • Zebralight H600w
  • Sony VTC5
  • Eagletac 14500
  • Tank007 E09
  • Eagletac D25A2 Nichia 219b
  • 4 AA & 4 AAA eneloops
  • maha C9000

Nice shopping I had :smiley:

2nd $7 headlight came in…paid $6.50 shipped

Now that I got em in…thinking I might go ahead and order some of the BLF headlight Nanjg 105c Compatible w/ MCP73831T boards…(especially since I JUST fried one of my daggum TP4056 charger boards…instant fry…no reverse polarity protection…one instant of not paying attention…and kaput…but it does have all the components I need [fooey])

Can’t find either of the threads now…hmmm

XTAR UL1 USB light head along with three short semi stiff USB cables that can be bent into a required shape and will stay that way, like the flexible housing on many old desk lamps between the base and the head that allowed the head to aimed in almost any direction. Also a USB wall wart with right angle micro USB connector.