What you got today

This is a great pocket light and neutral white, more like an incandescent bulb. It is well worth the money!!!!

KK 4000… 4500mah
EVVA 4000mah… 4580mah
EVVA 5200mah… 5330mah
VapPower 5200mah… 5140mah

All unprotected 26650 being discharged at 1A via Opus BT-C3100.

Received another Starry Light, for a friend i don’t trust with li ion, it was cheaper then mine, $18 USD, it has “BLF edition” and “SA-22” inscribed on it, he won’t even know what BLF stands for and won’t even remember (i had ordered mine with no writing at all), Rick must have had many already inscribed ones left over

Of course he knows what BLF stands for, everyone does; Best Lesbian Friend!

he’ll thank you later lol

Got my Opus BM-100 from Gearbest, took only 12 days with NL Post. Great shipping.

Got my X40 from the GB

Looks & feels great! The infinitely variable control ring works as well as in my X60. Very happy with my purchase. :)

A packet from FastTech, 15 days via Swiss post to the U.K. this is the third time that Swiss post has been considerably quicker than the standard Air Mail.

Similar to -

Olive and black G10 and exactly the same shape as the original M1. Easier to open and a strong detent.
The scales are machined in with tiny ridges that give a good grip.
It’s great to see this model available as the prices of the M1 are starting to get silly, I’ve seen them recently for $28.50 on ebay, I paid $20 each for mine and I think that was too much. These are available for $13 at FastTech, a great price.

Major arrivals day. I received the two brass 18650 lights from CNQG that the USPS has had wandering around the USA for the last week or so plus a group of lights that RMM modded for me. Additionally a Anker 40 watt “smart” desk top USB power source with five outputs and an Anker USB battery pack as well as a USB power monitor in line digital readout.

Got more batteries to test today, and a couple chargers. And the first of a bunch of junk mail that I've been requesting.

Three more Smiling Shark SS-5039s from Banggood and three boost drivers from Dx “AK-007 0.8~1.5V 3-Mode Circuit Board for Flashlights (11.9mm)”.

Oh wow…those are pretty nice looking, and no serrated blade!

I got 3 boards in today

https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/7feH6Eaw

Perfect, this time they didn’t put the white overlay of the component on the pads…after work, going to build em and see how they do

Unfortunately my variable voltage/variable current module is currently on my motorcycle battery trying to desulphate it …going to see if I can restore the battery before I go buy a new one

I have another one, but would have to find a different power source…maybe not, using a 19~vdc laptop power supply that can push 7.4A, might just splice into it and see if the 2nd variable voltage/variable current module set for 5vdc can run the output and see what kind of current I get thru the module thru a charge doctor

edit to fix links

Link’s broke.

Speaking of silkscreen, can you turn off the tplace and bplace layers in the cam processor if your doing a really cramped board with tons of crap everywhere and it’s just more confusing to look at?

I kind of like having the outlines there…personal preference I guess

Got this little ultrafire today from a gracious member here, I mentioned I needed a small side e-switch light to use as a host to test some new PIC FW and he sent me this for free so I had something other than my test bench emitter / switch/ battery holder to use.

Under 70min from opening mail to built light (including building and programming the driver from a bare board)!

This is one of my new PIC drivers, this light is so fun to play with now but it’s not just screwing around, I got lots of FW work to get on.

I got this. H'mm, batteries. Six weeks and waiting for delivery, Charger delivery time was about ten days.

I also got a power board during the week which should work well with the above charger. The USB ports work well with a couple of cheap USB led lights for lighting up the work area .

Chunk of aluminium in front of the power supply is also new today. 100mm diameter x 150mm long.

Got my DrJones customized RGB only (customized from RGBW) ATTINY85. He also included one of his boards and parts for it so I can run it Al low power on the bench (since the driver I’ve designed for his FW is a FET driver, overkill for all but SST-90’s and PH-54’s).

Also received an OSHPark order- 6 BLF SK68’s and the first 3 of my new RGBW e-switch CC drivers for tterev3’s MELD_v2.9 FW.

3 of the 4 batteries I ordered through a banggood’s daily deal…… _
Off to email them…… _