What you got today

I’m hoping for a Yes.

Best of luck to you!
God Bless and Merry Christmas!

I don’t remember where I ordered this one from:

It has an extension tube so it can take either 1 or 2 AA cells. It is not very bright, but seems well built. The threads smoothed nicely with lubrication and friction, because they fit well in all combinations. It is very light, not as though it is made from thin tubing but as though they are saving weight in your pocket. Most of the weight is in the batteries.

Added: I found the order. It is from http://www.buyincoins.com/item/1391.html#.VJxSk_9rsXA . $2.89

Added later: It had a plastic pill, so I filed a mm. off the pill of a little slick zoomy, with the boost three mode driver and XP-E of the zoomy still in it. With usual adjustments by file, it works.

I think that it is a label put on goods that are crossing from a country, outside the EU, to arrive in another EU country for delivery, it could be it shows that VAT has not been charged as it would have been if the package originated in the EU where VAT is charged at source.
I have just had one of these stickers on a packet from AliExpress that shipped via Swedish Post, the packet had been opened and inspected by 1688.com, seemingly a division of AliBaba? taped closed again and sent on it’s way, lucky as it contained a Spyderco Vallotton Sub Hilt Folder that I was looking forward to getting.

So that’s Netherlands Post, Swiss Post and Sweden Post that have had the stickers applied.

Would this make a nice AA host? I’ve had my eye on it and it’s $10.34 price. I have their XP-2 pen light and it’s a good quality light.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1x-AA-1x14500-Battery-P31-led-Flashlight-with-Clip-3Modes-White-Light-Waterproof-Torch-CREE-Q5/32237567978.html

congrats and good luck!

Things I have gotten in the last few days:

Jetbeam HC20 at deal price from this thread. Nice headlamp, much more throw than the Nitecore HC50 I picked up on the groupbuy a while back but significantly less flood. They make for a good pairing with their different throw patterns but I like the extra modes on the Nitecore.

5M 5050 RGB Dream Color I bought two of these kits and another strip for xmas lights for our little place. One is outside on the balcony and the two are in our living room/ dinning room. Nice kit for sure… only wish the led’s we individually controlled instead of the usual sets of 3.

805C LED Camping Portable Lantern I got this after one of our members posted about it during the AliExpress sale a while back. I have to say for the money it was a complete surprise. Nice size, brighter than almost all of my other small lanterns (most use 5mm leds or smd leds however) and I love the brightness dial. Great lantern for a less than $12. I think I will be purchasing a couple more of these and retiring a couple of my older smd led models.

Lastly I have the Supbeam K50 from the groupbuy that came in the mail. Long story that doesn’t and won’t be talked about. Just glad to finally be able to see and play with this purchase.

slice of apple pie
homemade chicken soup
the day off

@jubeldum. That Hugsby is an excellent light. I have had one as my EDC for a couple of years now and another that I use in the shop. Money well spent.

My Hultafors knife.

Out of the package, it cuts newspaper but not paper towels.

KeepPower - Lithium-Ion Batteries (14500, 800mAh) & Free 14500/AA Battery Case
Nitecore - Digicharger (D4)

More Nitecrn chargers.

Why did you buy so many chargers?

I have had it for some time, but I started trying to build CNQ’s zoomy host. It is similar to a Sipik 73 or Zeusray, but with a bit larger head and lens and twist action.
It has a neat brass ring that screws into the back of the brass pill to hold a driver, but a Nanjg 105c doesn’t fit behind it. After some filing at the corners, it fits snugly into the pill, but there is no room behind it or around it for the ring. I can solder it in, but I lose the easy access that was intended. Nice otherwise.

$1.25 well spent.

I got a XML on star, and 4 drivers fasttech.com. Delivered today, ordered on Christmas day.

Pack of 8 AAA eneloops, BC-700.

perfect package, excellent charger and the best batteries :wink:

Three hemostats.
Two cheap but nice SK-68s.
One Ebay head lamp from http://www.ebay.com/itm/121161815800?\_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT .

That headlamp is on my wish list too.

Where did you get the hemostats?

Hemostats from Widget Supply, http://www.widgetsupply.com/category/hemostat-forcep.html .