What you got today

A 0-14mm hole reamer, High Speed Steel but made for plastics.

I’m guessing it’s silver anodising.

No problem. Bear in mind that the Uniquefire version is only $10 at FastTech at the moment so you would be getting a spare drop-in for less than $2 extra over the cost of the host.

A few more tiny voltmeters from ebay, these in blue and better built and calibrated.

From gearbest, 6,38$ a piece

Don't really know what I got ...

Maybe my cat Atlas knows something I don't? Could be something for shooting rats ... Or maybe he knows that it's from a country where some people eats dog. Either way - he loves the package ...

Battery-powered soldering iron 20% off at RS.

A load of stuff from lighthouseleds.com

Good prices, fast shipping, carefully labelled and packaged. Highly recommended.

Got a link?

Got this 240gb SSD. They make’em slimmer these days.

Sure: here you are

Thanks, ordered 4 blue ones.

Off topic but i got a used golf cart that i will be adding tons of Led's

Got a Colt 6940 with SWFA Super Sniper 1-4 scope, Smith & Wesson 637 Airweight, and a North American Arms .22 Magnum from a gun show Saturday.

Golf carts are fun to ride around the neighborhood, did you get gas or electric?

gas got it for $300

That’s a steal if it runs or can be easily fixed. My cousin just bought an electric EZ Go with a rusted out frame for $300, frame is in two pieces and sure he will also have to buy batteries. Club Cars have aluminum frames.

Cool looking weapons southland!

And don't get me wrong, I'm very fascinated by firearms - but I'm also very happy with the strict Danish weapons regislation.

I often wonder, Doesn't it make you nervous knowing that so many people cary guns? I know several people in my neighborhood, who would make me nervous if i knew they had guns :-)

The US was founded by a revolution, and so the Fathers put the right to bear arms in our constitution, just in case our freedom is ever again in danger. The idea is that if democracy is ever saved again by a popular uprising, that will be worth almost any number of individual deaths. One clearly can argue, but that is the idea.
The odd thing is that the supporters of that Constitutional right tend to have different political orientation from the supporters of our other Constitutional rights.

Constitutional Republic

But…not an argument for this forum :wink: