What you got today

The M6 and TK75 tube are to put you to work. The Quad is to ensure you can stay at it into the wee hours of morning. :slight_smile:

The Quad is to say thank you, for volunteering your services to the Star. The Lone Star, that is. :bigsmile:

This cute little fellow arrived today, travelling all alone from China

Got a yellow envelope in the mail from LEDDNA this morning. Inside it was a XHP50 J2-3D and a XM-L2 T6-3A. :slight_smile:

A tube and some lube :wink:

Found a Convoy M2 P60 clone! Saddly, it is no longer listed...

got my red S2 and 2 UF-1504 there offer to get copper slugs made for them

MT-G2s from the iOS sale.

Got my new Mag ML300LX. Super cool playing with it tonight. 3D LED… Nice bright, 3 modes… high, medium and eco. Plus other modes still learning… Seems like a tuff light… Gonna be my new night stand light/club.

Also got a terralux 140 lumen led drop in for an old 4c Maglite with sentimental police value… had to bore out the threaded bulb holder nut a bit with my dremel to make it fit but I likey so far. With a new glass lens, really wakes up the old mag! Nice beam. Cool easy mods.

Got a Norco Valence A1 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Now I need to make space for it in my garage. Time to sell some older bikes or move them to the basement so my Norco has a place to live lol

A Quing vase. Or more likely a reproduction. Or maybe a modern vase depicting a Qing village. But a very nice pot.

Our neighbors whom we helped with a water leak that was flooding their unit from above gave us a large hand thrown porcelain vase to thank us.

I got a few convoys and a EE A6, the grey anodized C8 looks really good in person. The stock driver on the A6 has the worst modes ever, it seems to change modes in a random order, and about 1/3 are blinkies.

DIY 3d printer in progress… got plastic parts for it (3d printed parts obviously):

I have received Dorcy 46-4001 light today from tmart US warehouse, 10 days from ordering

uploaded pictures to http://www.budgetlightforum.com/node/38611 thread.

I made the sheath from a Kydex alternative material with Carbon Fiber print. First one ever. Turned out pretty cool even if not perfect.

I got some beads with 4 yellow dots on them packaged in a black plastic tape. Maybe I’ll make a charm bracelet for the wife out of them. J)

if they are shiny she will like them :stuck_out_tongue:

They are 90 CRI XHP50 5700K and 90 CRI XHP70 5000K from Mouser.

So, they are shiny after all :smiley:

I finally found something to replace my trifold. This holds more than 20 cards. The quality and finish are superb. The leather is soft and smooth. http://sfbags.com

3 3LEDs diving lights for $4 each :bigsmile: