What you got today

How’s this? I gotta say, those don’t look like genuine Nanjg drivers to me…

Also, aluminum pills and retaining rings? All of my Convoy hosts have brass components…

It doesn’t work for me either. I think it is Dropbox’s fault. Why don’t you try http://abload.de/ . Someone else here recommended it, and it works for me. Only problem is popup adds. for games.

6 sanyo 18650s
2 panny 18650s
aes256 ucm for xtl5000

Over 1000lbs of pistol rated (FB3) ballistics steel (3mm).
This would make a neat pile of Trauma plates for bulletproof wests, hahah!

I received a Solarforce L2n from TinyDeal. Really nice host. Can’t wait to add the XP-L v6 P60 drop in on the way from IOS. :slight_smile:

Received 3*AA battery carrier through eBay (I believe they are the same as referred to here Quick Review - 3AA Series battery holder from GearBest.).
Happy with the quality, but +/- are swapped as mentioned in the other thread.

The other item I have received is a Baofeng GT3 Mark III to get me back into ham radio stuff after a 11 year break.

.footborder {width: 100px; right: 10px; bottom: 16px; position: absolute; margin-bottom: –28px} .allborder {position: relative;margin: auto; padding: 9px; font-size: 13px; text-align: center} .insideborder {border: 1px solid \#CCCCCC; padding: 5px 0} \#tabelka5769473 img {border: 1px solid \#CCCCCC; padding: 1px; margin: 9px} \#tabelka5769473 img.noborder {border: none} \#tabelka5769473 a.noborder:hover img {border: none; padding: 1px} \#tabelka5769473 {padding: 0 0 0 10px;} \#tabelka5769473 td {padding: 0;border: 0; border-spacing: 0; vertical-align: middle} \#tabelka5769473 a {text-decoration: none} \#tabelka5769473 a:hover img {text-decoration: none; border: 2px solid \#000; padding:0} \#linkfoto {padding: 2px 8px 5px; border-bottom: 1px solid \#CCCCCC; margin: 0 5px 5px} \#linkfoto a {font-size: 12px; margin:0; border:0; color: \#4C83C1; font-family: Arial; text-decoration: none} \#linkfoto a:hover {margin: 0; border: 0; text-decoration: underline} \#tabelka5769473 .elementitem {float: left} .ppreview {float: left} .sitemiddle { opacity: 0; filter: alpha(pacity=0); position: absolute; display: block; top: 53px; margin-left: 11px; width: 392px; text-align: center; transition: all 0.5s ease-out; -webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-out; -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-out; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease-out; height: 294px} \#tabelka5769473 a:hover span.sitemiddle {opacity: 1; filter: alpha(opacity=100); transition: all 0.5s ease-out; -webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-out; -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-out; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease-out}#tabelka5769473 a.widthshadow img {-moz-box-shadow: 4px 4px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); -webkit-box-shadow: 4px 4px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); box-shadow: 4px 4px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);} \#tabelka5769473 a.widthshadow:hover img {background-position: 0 –256px}#tabelka5769473 a.widthshadowmiddle img {-moz-box-shadow: 4px 4px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); -webkit-box-shadow: 4px 4px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); box-shadow: 4px 4px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);} \#tabelka5769473 a.widthshadowmiddle:hover img {background-position: 0 –256px}#tabelka5769473 .imgbig57694731 {background: url(“http://www.ebayphotogallery.com/zdjecia/z576/5769473/big_800x600/1.jpg”) no-repeat scroll 50% 50%}#tabelka5769473 .imgbig57694732 {background: url(“http://www.ebayphotogallery.com/zdjecia/z576/5769473/big_800x600/2.jpg”) no-repeat scroll 50% 50%}

Some RC stuff for my Carbon z cub :slight_smile:

For what are these good for? Is it just cosmetics?
I see these type of cellar doors in American movies and series all the time…
Here we just have stairs and then a vertical door like shown in the first picture.

I got a fuse for my Fluke 73 III. Replaced the blown 11A 1000V with a 15A 600V.

It’s alive! It’s alive!!

Planning to rob a bank?!? LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout

For sure, I love Casio watches! I have a few but my favorite also happens to be the cheapest one I own (big o whopping $20)

Remember these? O'school! LOL

Nah, just got it with Really good price so I bought it away. :smiley:
It´s also good for “normal” metal work with the exception, that it is quite hard.

My “Gearbest” goodies finally arrived 5 weeks+ after ordering. Xtar VC2 charger, 4 unprotected blue buttontop 600mA Trustfire 10440’s, a pair of unprotected blue Samsung 3200mA ICR 18650’s, a Tank 007 TK7003, and a UltraFire SK68; my first zoomie.

The Convoy C8 I had from Fastech finally showed itself to be a very good light once I got the 18650’s charged and the Tank007 E09 on my keychain is pleasantly brighter too. The VC2 is nice; I like seeing what is going on instead of just a light to indicate “finished”; have to watch how the 10440’s go in toi get good contact. The TK703 is ringy but OK and brighter than my E09- I may switch to it for EDC. The SK68 was somewhat disappointing in beam quality (ringiness) and seems like it goes just a bit past focus when zoomed. Still an impressive light to a relative newbie like me.

I think I’ve whetted my appetite for most of this stuff for now, but I’ll be looking into more AAA sized lights- I like the size and they’re cheap enough to get a few here and there. I’ll also upgrade the batteries; more to learn about them.

Phil

Got her this morning, this is the older XM-L2 version but I bet it still puts out a nice beam. I’ll pit it up against the TM36 tonight.

today i just wait to hear to new news because no new goods came in to markets

and no new news have been told?!

Get yourself a pair of these and then you see what your E09 can really do;

On the Medium setting it will be as bright as with the Trustfire 10440. Runtime is not so great if you leave it on High, so use Med. when you need runtime. All the modes look better on the Efest 10440.

And the Tank 703 will get real bright, and real hot on these, better to run the 703 on the Trustfire’s I guess.
That flashlight eats batteries no matter what brand/voltage but it does put out the lumens.

If you want another scorcher AAA light get the Olight i3s (newest version with XP-G2) really high output on the Efest, but does not handle the heat as well as the Tank E009.

Another good one is the Thrunite Ti Christmas edition in stainless with the XP-L V4 emitter. It will not run on the Efest however due to the battery being a flattop. Thing is very bright on a 10440 even though they do not recommend running it, many of us do with no issues. YMMV

HTH
Keith

Received these today, as usual SF didn’t send the whole order, supposed to have a Grey P1D in there also. They always leave at least one item from the order. Already know what their response will be, “OK, we will send it with your next order”. It’s just a gimmick to make you place another order. I usually just order something else but this is getting old, will probably file a dispute.

Muto, thanks for your thoughts. The Efests and Olight are on the shopping list. This was a case of simply running out of funding so I figured that what I got would at least get me a good start. The Tank 703 does get hot quickly on the 10440; I might revert back to frequently changed Alki’s with it as I have a large stock of them. Still unsure whether to keychain EDC it but it fits nicely here:
while the Tank E09 doesn’t. Since I don’t always wear the Gerber (but always have my keys) this light is less critical but it needs to be better than the incan Soiltaire which once lived there and fit well. Still looking for a performance AAA light with as slender a form-factor as possible at a price I can afford, hopefully with a beam pattern like the 703 but without so much ringiness.

Phil