What you got today

It’s only the normal TM16. There are already a bunch of reviews of it out there!

Olight S10R baton II, which complete the Olight growning family

Is the blue on the bezel/switch… Worn off?

Absolutely not, the light is brand new but I agree that on the pic it looks chipped/worn

Damn I wanted a review of the GT. My mistake! :slight_smile:

Why is there aluminium foil on the back of the phone case? Doesn’t it interfere with the signal?

It looks to me like an image of a tree!

Lol, now I see it too.
On my first look it looked like a bit wrinkled alufoil…

its not foil, its a realtree style camo back. (its just worn down a bit)

A DITO Feng Bird Stainless LED 1 x AAA Flashlight, double hook included:

The unlikely claim that it is digitally regulated appears not to be true, as the current draw varies from 0.4 to 0.5 A, with the lower values for the lower voltage cells. The LED appears to be an XP-G2 or XP-E2. The head twists for on and off, and the tail unscrews to access the AAA cell.

I received Olight S15 extension tube for my S15R today.
I ordered it from Fasttech on Nov 7, 2015…little over 2 months to reach my country.

Finally arrived, it was purchased on a flash sale (I guess) for under $5, one month ago.

Couldnt resist when i saw the S1 baton copper in stock so had to buy one, such a small cool looking flashlight happy to own one number #3959 :smiley:

Sooo raw one I guess ? Since it’s all wrapped to prevent oxydation :wink:

It is, “RealTree” camo, took me a minute but you are right if you look at that the right way it damn sure does look like aluminum foil, lol!

$5, how did you come across that deal?

Olight S1 Baton in the mail today.

Late to the game on this one but I really like this little pocket torch so far.

Yep, the S1 seems to be the trend these days