What you got today

If a scorpion would want to play with a fashlight, yes I would let is for as long as it wants :wink:

And yay, can continue with batonning the bamboo branches

And a 14500 cell. testing it right now

Here is the new blade next to the Ganzo folders and a auto blade.

So I got this box…

Works great for 20 Gauge wire spring bypassing and it actually gets hot enough to re-flow an XP-L on a 16mm Noctigon. Yes, giggly delightful!! :blush:

Oh, and a meager flow of Kershaw assist knives will be coming in almost daily. I can see why people like Kershaws so much. Their are just nice!! There I go a gigglen again. :GRADE:

Received today:

. . .

My green Convoy S2+ (7135*1 version!):

I got the 7135*1 version specifically for the lower output, from a low of about 8 lumens to a high of about 170 lumens.

. . .

4 new clips for my A6’s and S2+’s:

Look;6000 lumens Vs 600 lumens (Solarstrom-Xeccon link) 6000 lumens ebay 25$ vs 600 lumens xeccon link duo 55$

Ordered the 8 in red for my wife
Want her to have a decent light in the purse and can always remove some though high lumens always are impressive
Mailman did not show today, long time ago since that happened … hands trembling
… must unpack ROFLOL :wink:

A bag of goodes from Djozz, THANKS!!
Pratice time!

Picked this up for $13.49 on eBay earlier this week, arrived yesterday, opened up the package today:

XTAR WK21

• CR123A or 16340 battery
  • XM-L T6 emitter (cool white)
  • 500 lumens
  • 2 modes default
  • User moddable modes (up to 15 different combinatons by bridging terminals, instructions in manual)

EDIT: I almost forgot, the WK21 can also do this:

:slight_smile: . :smiley: . :smiley: . :D . :) . :wink:

Got a suprise in the mail today…

…some loot from Fasttech:

The quality of these Ganzo Knives is amazing! (G727 & G719)

And the Convoy S6 (T6-4C-8* 2800mA) is sweet, it’s so bright and the 4C tint is real nice.

Got it for a host, with the sale it was about the same price as a bare host so I figured why not get a free driver and emitter for another project, only the driver retaining ring is soldered to the driver and maybe to the tube threads as well, and the slots on the ring are filled with the solder, hopefully I can get it all out with the Goot Wick I also received today.

Also from the Fasttech CNY sale….

Trustfire T2. An old design but one I’ve always liked the look of.
Wasn’t disappointed, very nice light made even better as Trustfire have secretly upgraded it to XP-G2. :slight_smile:

I had the Plato wire cutter too, the handles smelled bad and poisonous…I broke it while trimming some excess from a PCB.
I now have the cheap wire cutter with the red handle from fastech.
The ecig guys seem to love this Plato cutter, I guess there smelling sense is ruined anyway or they changed the material. Does yours smell?

I taped the handles from these Chinese tools with duct tape to prevent the handles from making my hands smell, but even that wasn’t enough for the Plato cutter.

A little late to the party… but my X5/X6 set came in! They’re not matched and there’s no box, but I’m perfectly happy with that… carrying the X5 as we speak. I haven’t been this happy about a light in a while!

Man, every time I see someone posting their Kronos “Deluxe Kit”, I’m regretting not getting in on that deal. I’d still get the alu versions for actual use, but oh my, are those things gorgeous…

Personally, I received an order from intl-outdoor with a bunch of 16/20mm noctigons, a couple of MT-G2s and some random bits and bobs. Anyone has a suggestion of a good host for a MT-G2 on 16mm Noc? :slight_smile:

A couple of days back I also received quite a bit of stuff from ME, so I should be able to begin doing some proper mods soon… now it’s only FT that haven’t gotten around to even posting one of my orders, and the rest hasn’t arrived yet. The plan was to begin with breaking^W fixing some cheap C8 I got from BG a while back, but I wanted to test the C8 pill they have on FT before ruining the one it came with… but since that’s in the order that hasn’t been posted yet, I think that plan will fail.

UniqueFire 1508? }:slight_smile:

I’m really tempted to try one myself… It’s a 2-cell series body… Direct-Drive from 2x 18650s…

Ah, yeah, that would be an interesting choice! I’d like to see some more reviews of it, and I suppose it would help if I could find someone willing to sell it to me as well, but I can’t really afford it until my next paycheck arrives anyway… :wink:

I’ve been considering putting one in the Cometa, but then I’ll have to use the 20mm Noc, and make another order from ME… I forgot to get the 22mm FET PCB sigh

the Uniquefire 1504 came
glass lens, heavy feel and nice zooming action

Colrui D01 arrived
1 problem, the raflector has some damage and the yellow surface under the reflective coating can be seen,
Also it shows a dark spot in the centre of the howslot when shining at 3 meters or less.

So please can I use silver spraypaint to try to fix the damage and maybe in the process make it more OP?
Or where can I by a new reflector
70 x 46 reflector

Nope on the spray paint. I’d count that as a defect and try to get a replacement from the vendor if it’s bad enough to document… Not sure where to get a replacement reflector. I think KaiDomain typically has a lot of odd reflectors, but they also have a lot of listings for discontinued items.