What you got today

I like it. Matte and not Black. Wish I saw that on my last order. Bought 2 hosts too. Took a Month to arrive. By the time I would get it now the S2+ Desert Tan may be out.

Got my Crelant V4A today! I am really liking it, numbers may be a little high on max… but for my truck light that is ok. The crappy little instruction book does not even mention the ramping mode. Lets you set the light to come on in low and the switch to high.

Got a JetBeam Mini-1 today from Gearbest for $15.99. Excellent build quality and decent brightness for it’s tiny size. I’m happy so far.

A bunch batteries

I also got this week 4*Inr18650-30Q , 2*ncr18650ga and liitokala lii-500 .

Today got 2 AOSO 2600mAh 42amps 18650 to test …

I just received two COB lights from the other discussion thread on the subject:

Purchased from the eBay listing that was mentioned earlier in that thread:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231980912121
$3.18/each, but I bought two to get the second at 5% off…

So far, I’m impressed. I was expecting cheap construction but was happy to find that they were very solidly built, and actually had some weight to them. Threads are decent, only needing a little lube to quiet the squeaking. Anodizing is surprisingly nice as well.

Bright, with a good floody output, which works well to light up enclosed spaces and work areas evenly.

Tint is great on this light; it’s a good pure white without any blue or greenish tints.

Magnets are in both the clip and the tail of the light. They are both strong enough to hold the light vertically, but the light cannot be attached in a horizontal direction with either magnet.

Looks great. I just ordered one. Thanks!

I got a Convoy S2+ 18350 tube, a belt clip for S2, 5 pieces of clear switch bots for lighted tailcaps, an AR coated lens for my Convoy C8, two contact boards, Headband for S2, a Ganzo CF knife, and a BLF 348 Nichia flashlight.

I got 3 219BT D200 SW40 leds from Richard! So happy to get my hands on the SW40’s!!! Also a pair of XP-L HI 5A2’s from Richard. Will use all of them this weekend, may have one 5A2 left after the dust settles.

Thanks Richard!

Got some AAA goodness in Brass and Copper

My daughter just got back from NJ where she was at some kind of book signing event, and while she was there, she saw this, and got it for me (I guess that I raised her right :)!!):

It’s apparently hand-made from a real bullet/shell. This picture doesn’t really do this one justice though, it has some nice grain and knurls.

She said that the person she bought it came from FL and works for/runs a site at http://www.warriorwooddesigns.net/.

I got this

Not sure how to use it to measure throw! Google, where did you go!

Got my Nitecore Tip today. It’s nice and bright. My only complaint is the keychain attachment point has some play in it. Not a big deal.

Was a Good Day…………
Slightly used Eagle Tac
EAGTAC D25A TI
Titamium AA Was perplexed for a bit with On and Strobe. Fiddled with it to find the Low - High changed with twisty.
I like it.

BLF Special Edition X5
Won in a Benefit Raffle for OL.
OK, 3 lights now that use 14500 cells. Guess it’s time to buy some.

Another WIN,
I was high bidder in a Benefit Auction to OL
Light sponsored by Simon of Convoy (Built to order)
Convoy M2
Love the Flat Black finish on this thing.

Hey vwpieces , nice flashlights there .

I love my X5 , even more after i modded it to quad xp-g3 . A superb flashlight!

One question for M2 , what’s the head external diameter ? Can you post a picture side by side with a tube light , like a Convoy s2 or Blf A6 ? If you can’t , don’t bother.

Can do one better, just tell me where you put my calipers. :question:

I got some FET drivers from MTN electronics. I will build 2 F13 MT-G2 with them and one will be in my L2 with dedomed XM-L2 U4.

Convoy M2
31.5mm Head OD
29mm Lens
25.4mm body
26.2mm tail cap.
136.1mm OAL

Head Diameters, Left to right
S2+ 24mm, M1 35.5mm, S41 27mm, M2 31.5mm, S2 24mm
This pic is deceptive, Silver bezel on the M2 makes it look larger