What you got today

I really want one of those but i can't stand the nipple clicky switch once they have an alternative to that i will get one.

got a coast keychain light 4 watch batteries into a nichia ..with a clicky ..tiny and pretty bright ..better than I expected ..wanted another minitac but this is ok too.

Thank you for your payment
eBay Buyer Protection Your purchase is covered by eBay Buyer Protection
nano tac it's tiny
http://www.toolboxsupply.com/ProductDetails.aspx?Sku=10671355

You got the black one lucky, I got silver i really wanted black but it's a pretty cool light non the less.

My Sky Ray 3T6 showed up a few minutes ago. I cant say anything negative about it for the price.

Got another 3 voltage meters in the mail. I ordered 3 at the same time, and then i got 3 separate shipping confirmations from ebay. Today I got 3 separate and identically packaged balls of foam about 2x fist sized, each holding a single voltage meter about the size of your thumbnail or two.

Kinda crazy how shipping must be ridiculously cheap, that it justifies pre-packaging all products and sending them all individually!

Today I got my Yezl A1 (Model 903) that I ordered from CNQG. All I will say here is it arrived damaged and is going back for a refund for that and other reasons. I just posted a first impressions review here if you want all the details. It was everything I feared it would be and more. I think I'll avoid all Yezl products from now on based on my impression and that of many others.

Well, I may be avoiding Yezl products for a while but I have nothing but praise for Ric-CN and CNQG!!! I can’t recommend them enough!

5 mode (now 3 mode) 4AMC driver for my C2 nw

waiting for xm-l T4 5a3 from cutter, ff 2100 and uf 2100

Today I got an Enlan EL-02 and a bunch of Ganzo Black Pouches from Exduct.

Nice score, I usually get multiple orders at the same time a lot especially on Mondays, it must sit somewhere until they get a bunch of stuff then they bring it.

Woohoo! It finally came!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM shiny

That's good to hear ..I always thought he was a nice smart guy ..One thing to not like a light ..much worse to have problems with a company .After trying the z1 yezel and 4 of the N-lights I found that the N-light is a much better flashlight.What originally attracted me to cnqualitygoods was all the Tank flashlights ..

Hey Devman ...Is that from T-Mart ??? Undecided

Originally, no idea. It's the custom match-mod I won here a month or so back. Thanks to the ongoing backlog from our beloved postal strike up here, it just finally arrived.

You can see the details of its transformation over here

I bought the larger 12g tube of AS5 for $19 after shopping around. (this was a local computer store in australia)

I'm not a fan of adhesives, Well I've never had the need to use adhesives? why is it so popular among many playing with torches? I always understood it to mean lower thermal conductivity due to the addition of a glue/adhesive/resin which is not thermally as conductive.

Not Today, but yesterday I received my cheap ebay headlamp for 3 dollars its a pretty nice thing..

it replaced my broken 9: 5mm led headlamp.. This new ebay headlamp uses a 10mm led.. bright enough..
with a funny red blinking led.......... just fancy...

bluetooth keyboard and it actually works (tested with PC BT dongle), about the size of an iphone 4,

Yes, it doesnt make too much difference, I was imagining a difference in the order of 10% or so, so say a torch that internally gets to 60 degrees, might be 64 degrees with the epoxy. you wouldnt feel the difference, but its a small one thats there. Wouldn't make enough difference to prevent emitters falling off when using a very high heat source such as a (flame)torch.

I guess I can see its purpose in the use of direct connection between emitters and heatsinks where there is no reflector/retaining systems to hold the emitter down. I prefer pastes because they can squeeze out over time and pressure to thin out.

I got some batteries from KD 4 18350s for my 501A collection and 2 18500 for my Skyray 3xml but they don't fit very well.

As an experiment last night I hung the Skyray out the window of my truck on a dark back road going about 60 and turned my headlights off and this sucker was much brighter than my headlights.

finally! T4 5A3 x2 and Q2 hicri

long evening awaits me