What you got today

I thought those were called 1300 not long ago. But apparently Aspire changed it to 1100 as this is a more realistic value. Really nice what Aspire is doing by going retro (the good ol’ days): being honest and sincere. I like retro. :partying_face:

They were originally called 1300mAh. At least they came to their senses after a couple of people posted the real capacity. I’m very impressed with these so far. I’m going to order some more.

UNI-T clamp meter, which was much smaller than expected
New batch Liitokala 26650, all exactly 3.80V, capacity test being performed on the MC3100 right now
YZXstudio electronic load tester with LCD display, will be used to test powerbanks, chargers and even measuring battery capacity.

A couple of days ago I got the last of the 18650 flashlights I was expecting to arrive, plus a convoy holster. Both with biscotti 7135*8 drivers and my choice orange rubber tail caps

Clear Convoy S2, which I already had a few problems with, and a Convoy S6, which is a very nice flashlight, and has a slightly longer reflector, and thus a narrower/brighter hot spot than the S2

Got those Liitokala 26650 and my Foxnovo 4S charger rated them all around 5500mAh give or take, using the 1A charge/discharge CAP test.
My Lii-500 doesn’t like really flat, flattops. Sometimes I use magnets in it but just used the foxnovo this time. I forget what the 4S discharges to, wasn’t awake when it finished discharging. But it does give higher ratings than the Lii-500 on 18650. I ended up with 8 of those batts on the sale. No regrets.
Curious to see what your results are.

Here:

New addition to my collection.
Thorfire TK4, Eagle Eye X5 4C, Convoy S8 7135X4 5B, Convoy S2+ short 7135x3 4C.

Does purchasing count? If so, come 6AM I just got a Biscotti S2, 6x7135, 4C tinted, in either desert tan or slate grey. Heck of a bargain for an item I’ve been wishing since several months ago, back when I got my Biscotti M1 and got fed up with my current S2’s 3/5 firmware. It’s just hard to beat the smooth lines of a tube light, and the S2’s form factor has an amazing feel in the hand.

Today I got an assortment of mod related stuff from Mountain Electronics International Store

Nichia LEDs, including pieces for a triple (spacer, thermal paste, optics)
FET+1 driver (which I’m using for the triple, not sure it will stay there or be replaced by a biscotti/105D 7135*10 + Attiny25 mod)
Attiny25 chips for modding drivers into Bistro (coming soon once I get my programmer+clip)
AMC7135 chips for modding a *6 into *8 (done) and *8 into *10 (coming soon)

Convoy S8’s bezel look fantastic :+1:

Ok ive had it a week

Chinese mill drill now to get the bits to make it work

Does last Friday count as “today”? :smiley:
I got so thrilled with what I got that I forgot to post it!
Thanks, mailman :partying_face:

TIR optics, LEDs, pocket clips, drivers, magnets, charger, flashlights!!
Oh Happy Day(s) :laughing:

Care for listing what drivers are those? I recognize the Convoy biscotti driver, but no clue about the others

Got a second Xtar SV2 charger from Illumn’s eBay store for $25 free shipping today

Sure! Those are drivers I bought from BLF member wwwefans (Rey, from Reylight). They are 15mm drivers, and are the ones used in Reylight Pineapple Brass. UI: ML-L-M-H, for AA and 14500.

I bought them to replace Sofirn’s SF10 driver (17mm), but these are smaller…Gotta think about how I’m gonna do that :person_facepalming:

Yup, the others are Biscotti drivers :+1:

Nice ltp. The dogs look as impressed as much as I guess the better half did. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wall of light!

wth is that (not the meteor)? I want one! lol

Acebeam X80

Yesterday the mailman arrived with a Ganzo folder and two Wii-mote gamepads. Neither of which was for me :frowning: