What you got today

Got these chargers today: (unfortunately as I take these photos, my friends who are into Vaping are waiting to bring this home to try it out…they like the 3A charging rate feature, etc., so no personal observation from me)

Beefy power supply:

Received my 4 x Nitecore TIP 2017 CRI from Gearbest. China > France in 10 days. Good :+1:

New 200 watt power supply for the mega battery charger power supply I’m going to build. It’s going to have 6 panel mount 5.5 x 2.5mm power connectors with a switch and an LED for each, a digital volt/amp meter, a master power switch, and an IEC mains power connector. I’m just waiting for all the parts to arrive.

This is the project box I ordered.

The meter

My 18350 Aspires arrived today
Bought the batteries and the 2X orange cases.
Freebies are the 4X clear cases, 2X batt sleeves and Sticker
Also the wire cutter was free with coupon. I really needed a new surface cutter and wasn’t sure what the free “wire cutter” was going to be. Pretty sweet!

Any source for the Aspire cells ?

IMRbatteries only ships to USA and Canada. Sorry. There is some discussion in Neals 18350 thread But I think guys are striking out for the KeepPower UH1835P equivalents too. I grabbed what I could afford just to have them since production stopped.

Good to know , thanks :wink:

A project box for a power supply I’m putting together that can power up to 6 battery chargers at the same time.
Still waiting on some parts.

Looking forward to your build thread on this one glenn. :+1:

Hi Steve, I should have the rest of the parts within a couple of weeks. I’m looking forward to completing it as well.

I didn’t know DHL delivered on Sunday, but apparently they do.

A new member of the blue squad. :slight_smile:

WOW Stick 1fs, I like this thing. Top and bottom edges of the aluminum tube are sharp and the little tubes that hold the bits have caps that are too small, hard to replace and will get lost. Not the integrated bit holder that was pictured. But its pretty powerful for 2X AAA and has a cam lock to get screw loose by hand before using power. My old B&D 4X AA didn’t lock like this and stripped the internal plastic hex the first day.

Second is the ThorFire TK4A 4X AA light that was a deal @ $15.
Horrible Cold Green LED, only one of 2 screws present to hold the MCPCB and that one screw forced it off center. Ugly ring just outside the spot.
Fixed all the above already. Swapped reflector out for one from an Astrolux SC, also used the DTP XP-L HI 3B from same light. Essentially an X6 XP-L HI on AA batts.

Last is the USBasp v2.0 :smiley: :+1:

Got a UNK1 charger for my camera batteries…

I have a Nitecore dual slot USN1 for my Sony a6000. I love it!

I got a Vivitar spare battery today for my Sony a6000 for $9.99 shipped free from a USA seller.

I bought this UNK1 after seeing you order the USN1 for your Sony. :slight_smile: Prior to this, I wasn’t even aware that Nitecore made a charger for Nikon.

This UNK1 is dual slot as well, but serving two different battery types… EN-EL15 on top and EN-EL14 on the bottom. I own both battery types, so it’s great.

Finally they arrive today.

Is that the FB7601? Looks small :wink:

I’m glad you like it. It’s much better option than the typical charger that’s available for cameras IMO.

My OEM Nikon charger worked fine, but I am just a sucker for LCD info during charging process so that I can see the progress and what’s going on. Also, it’s smaller and lighter than the OEM charger. Really nice!

Pete, I love the LCD display as well. I like that it shows voltage, charge current, accumulated current, battery temprature, and battery health. It sure is a sweet charger :slight_smile: