What you got today

For significantly less than a month’s ammo!! :money_mouth_face:

lol, How much are they?

From the GT thread, all specs in first post:-

Thank you.

HaikeLite SC01. Pretty compact for being 26650 thrower :slight_smile:

Well, not today but…yesterday I received an order from kiriba-ru (1 Copper pill triple Convoy S2+ – custom retaining ring, both pill and ring have milled cuts; 1 Copper spacer for Carclo triple Convoy S2+). Took 21 days to arrive at my house (Portugal), tracked package. See this thread.

I’ll use these for 1 or 2 triple builds I’m planning.
Just wanted to show some pics in order to compare it with a regular S2+ Pill, as it may be useful for those intending to make a mod :wink:

Quality is excellent and this really got me pumped to get the rest of the components, as I think this pill will be a beast in functions :sunglasses:

Some points I’d like to mention:

- The retaining rings are different, but each one fits perfectly the other pill, no threading problems;

- The pill fits perfectly on the 4 Convoy S2+ I have, threading perfectly as well;

• The spacer is solid and well built, and will imply a mod in the “regular” pill (drilling its center for the wires), but they match perfectly.

I want to thank to kiriba-ru for the nice work done in here! Keep it up :wink:

There goes my flashlight fund for 2018!

Wooo! new PC :slight_smile:
Some of the best parts on the market right there :wink:

That is some serious stuff in there. Congrats on the new PC.

I don’t see graphic card in there, which one you are going to be?

Thanks for the info/pics MascaratumB. I wish I could buy just the retaining ring for the S2+ mod that I’m working on. It appears that would allow me to screw on the driver making room for the 7135s on the battery side. I’ll try boring out the stock ring and if it gets ugly, I may contact kiriba-ru.

100 green/red diodes. Now I will replace the indicator led in my lantern project so red = charging and green = completed. 100 for $2.20 from China. Less $$ it would have taken to drive 15 miles to the nearest electronics supply and $2.20 wouldn’t cover my fuel costs.

I didn’t get it today, but I ordered it from Costco today. Using my Costco Visa card I get an additional 2 year warranty over the included 2 years Costco provides. I also took out the extended 3 year Square Trade for $89.99 for a total of 7 years under warranty. I’m replacing my 10 year old Samsung LED backlit DLP.

That’s a really nice tv.
I wanted to replace my screen with OLED but I use it as a computer monitor and that would cause problems with burn in.
So eventually I will just replace mine with a regular LED LCD screen.

I’m really looking forward to getting this TV. It’s going to be installed in my living room. That said, my only source will be my Mac Mini, over the air antenna, and a Blu-Ray 4K DVD player which I haven’t purchased yet. I’ll make sure I use a screen saver on my Mac to prevent burn-in. BTW, I cut the cord last May. I’m tired of spending $200+ a month for pay TV.

Looks nice. Going on a wall mount or a piece of furniture?

Nice, I also don’t pay for TV, I just use youtube :slight_smile:

I already have a TV stand which I’ll be putting the new LG on. Here’s a picture of the 10 year old 61” Samsung DLP I’ll be replacing.

I’ve got this ridiculous sized thing going on the wall tomorrow:

(lol sorry to 1 up on you atbglenn)

I use Netflix as well. Love Youtube videos too.