What you got today

Never see that Kershaw before, it looks sweet!

Got my Fenix AOD-L diffusers. It almost fits perfectly on the BLF Q8, but it’s still good. Too bad it didn’t arrive a couple days ago in time for the Christmas power outage. Of course my house was the brightest on the street even though I only turned on half the lights that already had batteries in them, and only used low modes.

I’m planning on getting a battery box ($10) and a big refurbished car battery ($60) to run off an inverter, or maybe run though an UPS. With that, I’ll be able to run lots of led table lamps. Actually, I want it for camping. It’d be sweet to hang a couple of bulbs that have no problem running at 1700 lumens all night, although the main justification is to have a really good backup battery in case I accidently drain my primary car battery.

Got this for Christmas… it’s nice and fast. :slight_smile:

Got a Dewalt DCF887B 20 volt brushless 1/4” 3-speed impact driver (bare tool) brand new in the box today for $79.99 free shipping and no tax off eBay.

eBay seller link

Lumintop HL AAA

Olight R50 copper version from amazon just arrived.

One thing tho, my serial shows 1021, i thought only 999 of these were made anyone knows?

Very nice! I’m going to get a 250gb T5 to use as a boot drive on my mac mini. I’m sure it will be a huge improvement over the 1tb internal spinner drive I’m using now. BTW, I use (2) 3tb USB 3.0 Seagate Backup Plus for all my movies and audio files

Those made me never want to use normal flash drives again except for one or two very small files.

Yes, these little external SSDs would make great boot drives because of the speed with which they can handle small system files. Below is a comparison of this T5 (left) against my fastest USB flash drive (right).

Top speeds on the T5 are probably limited by my USB port. It’s an older USB 3.0 port, not one of the newer 3.1 or USB-C.

These came in yesterday…

My 2014 mac mini has 4 USB 3.0 ports good for up to 5 Gbps. I’m sure it will blow away my internal drive.

What I got today.

Nice!
I’m expecting that one too.

Me too :slight_smile:

:person_facepalming:

Some itsy bitsy charger boards.

from an ebay seller

They took an excruciatingly long time to get here.

Don, mine took 5 weeks. Lookin fwd to what you got planned.

I want to re-mod my Supfire L5-S. Change the driver to Narsil and see if I can insert a charger. May take me a while.

My favourite brands. Knipex or Felco for cutters. Bacho, narrow jaw pipe wrench.Buy them when I find them at jumbles.Find last year was a smal,beaten but good jaw Felco at $1.50

Giggling intensifies :smiley: