What you got today

Sorry in advance but I could not resist this. :person_facepalming:

Got a ThruNite Catapult V6 to add to my ThruNite collection yesterday.

^ I always loved flashlights with a name. The Catapult is a true classic I love so much. :sunglasses:

Received a Nitecore HC65 headlamp for review today. Pretty impressed so far!

indeed. flashlight with just numbers is like without any soul :smiley:

ASTROLUX MF04!

That MF04 is huge!

lol its smaller then a GT actually :smiley:

I would say that it is a beefy light but not overly ridiculous.

Got a few things last week. Finally got a Lumintop EDC05, a few D4’s to add to the Emisar collection, and a S Mini Ti with a NW emitter. Really like the tint and beam of that light. Very usable and disappears in my pocket. I guess it was a good week.

Got 4 more Samsung Q30 button heads from LiionWholesale.com for $24.13 delivered. I now have 12 total for my BLF Q8 and my Astrolux MF02

Still waiting for my Wuben and a few Sofirns to come in the mail. These arrived yesterday though.

My newly purchased Convoy after almost 2 years.

@freeme color balance is making the desert tan color look grey, much cooler IMO :smiley:

I have just received these items from kiriba-ru. The first is for 4 x 18650 batteries in series. The second is a custom tool holder for an 8mm boring bar. I’ll post a review up shortly on the tool holder.

It is not desert tan or sand color. These are the closest colors (gradient) i got from my Ps color picker, to represent the actual color of C8+ under white light.

more of K60 maybe?

That just looks like undyed type 3 anodizing, or possibly black with a lot of white light shining on it.

I don’t follow, you’re saying the C8+ is not desert tan or sand color?
(Convoy’s listing shows it’s Desert tan)

Or are you saying this is what the Desert tan C8+ actually looks like under white light?

Or you received one that’s a different color?

Cool tan though! :+1:

In the meantime, encouraged by remarks on BLF that it serves no extra purpose whatsoever :smiley: , I’m addicted and have now received (7 days!) my second sapphire lens, this time for one of my D4 flashlights (with LuxeonV leds). I really think this source sells legid sapphire lenses (at least they pass the drop-of-water test) but I’m not going to check with a hammer how tough they are.
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/SL-150-1-5mm-Sapphire-Cyrstal-Horloge-Glas-23mm-23-5mm-24mm-24-5mm-25mm-25/32845635636.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.84134c4dWmA6zg

Nice Djozz. Please do a scratch resistant test before you take out the hammer.