What you got today

lol its smaller then a GT actually :smiley:

I would say that it is a beefy light but not overly ridiculous.

Got a few things last week. Finally got a Lumintop EDC05, a few D4’s to add to the Emisar collection, and a S Mini Ti with a NW emitter. Really like the tint and beam of that light. Very usable and disappears in my pocket. I guess it was a good week.

Got 4 more Samsung Q30 button heads from LiionWholesale.com for $24.13 delivered. I now have 12 total for my BLF Q8 and my Astrolux MF02

Still waiting for my Wuben and a few Sofirns to come in the mail. These arrived yesterday though.

My newly purchased Convoy after almost 2 years.

@freeme color balance is making the desert tan color look grey, much cooler IMO :smiley:

I have just received these items from kiriba-ru. The first is for 4 x 18650 batteries in series. The second is a custom tool holder for an 8mm boring bar. I’ll post a review up shortly on the tool holder.

It is not desert tan or sand color. These are the closest colors (gradient) i got from my Ps color picker, to represent the actual color of C8+ under white light.

more of K60 maybe?

That just looks like undyed type 3 anodizing, or possibly black with a lot of white light shining on it.

I don’t follow, you’re saying the C8+ is not desert tan or sand color?
(Convoy’s listing shows it’s Desert tan)

Or are you saying this is what the Desert tan C8+ actually looks like under white light?

Or you received one that’s a different color?

Cool tan though! :+1:

In the meantime, encouraged by remarks on BLF that it serves no extra purpose whatsoever :smiley: , I’m addicted and have now received (7 days!) my second sapphire lens, this time for one of my D4 flashlights (with LuxeonV leds). I really think this source sells legid sapphire lenses (at least they pass the drop-of-water test) but I’m not going to check with a hammer how tough they are.
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/SL-150-1-5mm-Sapphire-Cyrstal-Horloge-Glas-23mm-23-5mm-24mm-24-5mm-25mm-25/32845635636.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.84134c4dWmA6zg

Nice Djozz. Please do a scratch resistant test before you take out the hammer.

Got a Folomov flashlight, can’t wait for the dark to come.

Today one of China’s great mysteries was solved.

I always wondered why budget flashlights were packed in ugly crushed white thin cardboard boxes. I wondered if there was a crushed box manufacturer somewhere.

And look what I got today wrapped in an immense amount of bubble plastic: a pristine non-crushed white box with an X2R inside. That suggests that they actually start uncrushed at some point!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I will will have a custom showcase made for this extreme rare item :party:

Wow ! Was that a standard shipping or did you have to pay DHL + toll Tax to get such a pristine cardboard box ?!

Maybe they prepared to many review samples and you just got one?

And no, there are no crashed box manufacturers. Flashlight makers just buy used boxes. Typically from the lower grades.

HAHAHAHAHA, such a rare sighting!

My first HDS Systems Executive

Wow, never saw one that looks that good!