What you got today

Yes, got them from Amutorch because they are super hard to find/order.
Will mount one in C8+ with 6A driver and compare it with my standard xpe2 red led at 2.1A :slight_smile:
Link.

Jetusolis P9 5000K

Right: Jetusolis 5000K. Left: E21A sm503. Top: Sofirn C01 Yuji 5600K.

A Sofirn SP10 V2.0 and some NCR18650B. Still waiting for 14500 to arrive, will use AA Alkaline while waiting.

Just be careful with the alkaleaks. Don’t want to ruin such a nice torch. Get a pair of Elgin AAs if you can.

Also where’d you get the 18650s?

Thank you for the advice. I’m not keeping the battery inside the flashlight. I’ll take a look on the Elgin cells.

I got the 18650 from an Aliexpress seller, GTF. He sells some knockouts and overrated capacity cells, but the rating on the NCRs were good and the price was right, so, as the shipping was cheap I thought it was worth a try. The cells looks brand new and get good rating on my Lii-500, so I’ll keep then. I used to buy from Liitokala but now they only send with DHL shipping - $150…

But they came in a simple cardbox without all that labels and safety stuff and I’m not tottaly sure they use original Panasonic cells (or recycled cells…), so I do no recommend it to you.

Next time I’ll buy from Mountain Eletronics or some of the deal threads. Looking for 30Qs now…

Don’t go for the GTF!

The Sofirn 900mAh 14500 cells are not bad for this light !
But Sanyo UR14500P (+/- 800mAh) and most recently Vapcell ICR14500 (1000mAh) will be your best choices in that range (large capacity cells).

:+1:

The 14500 I have ordered are from Sofirn, fearing brazilian mails are holding them somewhere.

JetuE21A nichia (R9080) 4000k

Very nice !

Very nice pp. psychedelic comes to mind. :slight_smile:

Fenix E16Ti

Fireflies E07 4000k

Nitecore concept 2 with power boost and upgrade led xhp 35 hi

Just received my all-time favorite P60 light. I’m really excited because the light isn’t produced anymore and the threads of my previous one (from 2010) started to wear. So I e-mailed Alan from Dereelight if he still sells the DBS v3. Luckily he still had some laying around.

The light I received isn’t completely a DBS v3 (the tube is probably form an DBS 5s) but I can’t complain because it looks even better in my opinion.
I asked him also for a OP reflector, but he said he didn’t have one. But to my surprise there was an OP reflector installed :sunglasses: .

Nice vid. :slight_smile:
Nice music. :slight_smile:

The head is somewhat dusty inside. Bezel is very thick. I spotted no issues larger than this.

Throw? :slight_smile:

That O-ring was driving me buggy.

Every time I unscrew my Q8 and try to rescrew it back, I always end up with a little black “tongue” sticking out.

If I ain’t careful, I could tighten it to the point of lopping it off.

Always gotta loosen it, poke it in, tighten a little, poke some more, tighten, poke, tighten, poke, etc., about a dozen times by the time it’s tucked in enough that it ain’t gonna pop out again. :confounded:

205650 cd
907m