What you got today

Best of luck to you and your kitty. I'm a dog person but feel the same - I'd pretty much do anything for my pup.

you can see what i got today in the mail, i am not going to name it (because of board search):

i am going to test it and within a few days i would already know if this product is good, very good, or disappointing. FYI, if the product for my specific application (nonanodized metal-on-metal flashlight threads: Ti-on-Ti, Al-on-Al, SS-on-SS) is good and i am convinced then i will post a positive review or quick review of it on BLF and spread the word.

If the product is disappointing (and not much better than Superlube oil), then i will refrain from posting/publishing *any* word about the product -- neither negative (nor positive, obviously). In this case, THIS EXACT post will be the last time that i ever referenced the product anywhere, on any forum, or elsewhere. I will continue to use it (disappointingly) but never mention that i use it. Nobody will ever know (unless he/she remembered this exact post of mine) that kreisler knows and (still) uses the product.

In other words, if you ever hear kreisler in near future talking about the product, then it means that i am convinced of the product and that it is good (and you would notice that i only talk positively about it). If you, from now on (in near future, say within 7 days from today on) never hear me re-mentioning the product on BLF (e.g. in form of a quick review, comment/post in the many lubes threads, or similar attention-arresting manner), then this is my indirect statement that kreisler does not recommend the product for the above mentioned 3 applications and that you can save your bucks on this product.

The point is, i've been critical towards lubes and the propaganda and ads and promises of lube manufacturers. I am tired of them. And why would i want to bash a company or a company's product if so many other flashaholics and peoples on the world love the product? Try to bash (or just criticize in a lengthy manner) a 4Sevens product on CPF and, especially if you're new there (low post count), in no time you get censored and then banned. Your thread will be deleted. For various reasons. One reason is to protect the interests of the 4$evens company and their $upporters (which is CPF itself : the admins and mods).

It has to do with respect. Respect in life. Respect towards people, towards companies and their inventions, towards property, towards etc.

If i dont like the product because it is performing disappointingly, then i will not let you know but just keep my filthy mouth shut. Only in the case that the product is really good you ever hear me talking, from now on, about it.

( hehe )

Hmmmm, not sure I caught all that, could you repeat?

kreisler, I got some of the Radio Shack Precision Lube in the needle tip applicator - really like it. I think someone else posted it was made by Super Lube.

It's around 46.5mm maximum height if I measured correctly (using a ruler :-). So the description @ Manafont seems to be accurate: http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/protected-trustfire-10440-37v-600mah-rechargeable-batteries-gray-4pcsset-p-5568

My Ultrafires measure 47mm using a caliper and don't even come close to fitting. Undecided

I have same. It is super-lube oil. You can even see the manufacturer's brand right on the metal clip "synco". I also have the grease, on some lights the grease is a little thick, so I use the oil which is thick in itself but not as thick as the grease.

Kreisler, which weight did you get? The 5 or the 10? I would guess 10 weight would be better on flashlight threads.

i got the 10weight. i will compare it to superlube oil (which i dont like too much!) and if nano-oil is better than i will post it on BLF. if the 10weight doesnt perform any better than superlube, then i will say nothing :D at all and you guys wouldnt know .. Democracy!!

This morning a couple 3C XM-L emitters and a handful of Carclo Plain Tight optics arrived from Illumination Supply. Craig from IS is awesome! I ordered it all Wednesday and 23 minutes later had a shipping confirmation with tracking number. Today it's in my hands. Superb service!!

Got a TR003P4 charger. Not that I need another charger. According to my handy little spreadsheet, I ordered it on January 3rd. *checks calendar* Yup, HKP sure did take their sweet time on that one.

good charger..I use mine for everything li-ion and had a 12v plug that fits it..

I got anoticeyesterday and picked it up today , the c-mini from ric , nw tint ,love it and fast turn around time I think 10 days or less ,:slight_smile:

oh! lets see some pics and impressions mr.brightlights!:)

As soon as it gets dark I will check it out against a few others for u;)

I got a Petzl XP in the mail today. I like it! I made a few additional comments in WTS forum which is where I bought it.

Got a pair of XTAR 18700 2600's today. Charging them up now and will run some tests on them over the weekend.

I got some 3C XMLs today also for cnqualitygoods. I made a couple drop ins using them before for someone, but I want to make one for myself so I can take some beam shots to compare the tint.

Thanks. So far I've only charged half a dozen cells but it seems to reliably terminate at 4.20v. It's kind of noisy but I can handle that since I'll keep it out in the garage anyway after it's proven itself.

Two of these tiny little things.

Not very sharp though.

Don how did that pass through customs?