What you got today

I bought these, to turn them into Nichia led lights. Figured the flag might be fun to do (for US members anyhow).

flag

I will do them as I have done the other 2AA lights, with a Nichia 219 and a TIR optic.

Got my two Kaidomain single mode 3-18 volt XML U2 OP reflector dropins .

Very nice beam and the tint is not bad either .

Sweet .

I just got my TrustFire X6 from Rey @ Aliexpress. Talk about fast shipping from China to my door and I placed the order on Wednesday… It is such a cool looking light, I just can’t believe I haven’t bought it before now… It’s almost dark so I can’t wait to go and see how it does!!!

A Nite-Ize holster for my ZL SC600 and a leathersheath for my LM Wave.

Knifecorral on Ebay.

one of my fav soft drinks :slight_smile: ………But i can just walk in a shop and get it anytime i like…… mwahahahaha :bigsmile:

I have a friend who loves the US… Hopefully i can score one!

Purchased from Tmart, arrived in 4 days. The HD 2010 is near perfect, one very small blemish on the tailcap. LED is centered, reflector polished with no defects. Batteries came charged, tested the torch and this thing is bright! Still can’t figure the memory, has a mind of it’s own. Charging up the batteries to full capacity and to test the charger. My first 18650 torch. I broke my cherries with this purchase, LOL! Now for another 18650 but a multiple 18650 torch.

3.7V 2200mAh 18650 Rechargeable Flat Head Li-ion Battery Blue

QTY: 2

Unit:
USD 3.50

Total:
$7.00

High Quality 2 Slots Charger for 18650 Battery Black

QTY: 1

Unit:
USD 3.99

Total:
$3.99

UltraFire HD 2010 CREE XM-LT6 8W 1300 Lumen 5 Mode LED Flashlight Black

QTY: 1

Unit:
USD 33.52

Total:
$33.52

Welcome to BLF arn357! You'll love being here! :)

This just came in for a landing.
http://www.crelant.com/v9cs.html
I got the T6 3C neutral
Night isn’t coming fast enough.

The second of my 2 SK68 clones described here arrived.

This is the UltraOK branded light - shipped from Shanghai via China Post with tracking. Ebay purchase shipped in 3 days (postmark) and arrived 20 days after order.

Visually, it looks just like the Amazon light but with the Cree and UltraOK logos added. Also a single mode, as expected.

Duraloop at 1.29v draws 2.1A for 2.7W
Eneloops at 1.40v draws 1.45A for 2.0W
TF flame at 4.16 draws 1.05A for 4.4W

Some additional observations, in comparison to the first version posted above :

- Zoomed and Flood beams are bigger than Amazon model - swapping lens did not change this - suspect is much larger dome over the LED compared to Ebay version

- Beam is a bit ringy, again probably the very large dome

- Zoom is more firm of a pull, possibly o-ringed

- This one also has no spring at plus end

- Pill has notches, looks like it may screw out of the zoom section, LED set in place like 1st model

- Tail cap is spongy before click, switch possibly set back too far

• Small anodizing imperfections around bezel

Not quite as bright as the Amazon version, but close considering the dome difference. Still want one one with modes.

Thank you. BMW=Break my wallet. I don’t even own a BMW.

Just got home from work and found package from Texas containing the most beautiful Old Lumens red 1D mag mod! It’s getting dark right now so I gotta go! Thanks Old Lumens!!!

My first order from Tmart arrived today: UltraFire HD2010, TrustFire z8, & TR-005 charger, 6 days ship time from New Jersey warehouse. Awaiting 2pc. 26650 5000 mAH TrustFire Flames from China Post.

Not sure if my crappy cell phone pic is going to show up, its my first attempt to post a pic on here.

Edit: Got the pic on but need to figure out how to reduce image size.

Yesterday I came home to 2 x Thrunite Ti and a TF Mini-01. The Ti has really nice knurling, agressive but not sharp, feels good in the hand. I didn’t like the smoothness of the Mini-01 at first. And I still find one handed operation a little difficult, but I like the feel of it now. My tactile impressions of a light strongly affect how much or little I like/use it.

I hope you enjoy your stay and keep coming back, arn357!

I just received 2x of these 2-packs of Trustfire 4000mAh 26650 cells from Manafont @ $16.76/pair:

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/trustfire-protected-26650-37v-4000mah-rechargeable-battery-pairset-p-11292

They appear to be legitimate Trustfire cells as they have the hologram label and the hologram wrapper. Unfortunately, I have no way to test the capacity of these cells. I will be using three of these as a matched set in my Trustfire S7, meaning I will have the fourth cell unused. Now to begin shopping for a single-cell 26650 light for the extra...

I also received this:

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/gray-owl-cartoon-design-largesized-super-soft-shoulder-bag-p-11355

...early Christmas shopping for a Totoro fan. It looks to be the pefect size for a netbook laptop...

Thank you. On the fence for a SRK from Tmart. Might as well purchase it now and get it out of my system. Sofar this month, TK41, Fenix LD22, Ultrafire HD2010 from Tmart and a Terralux upgrade for my Magcharger. Retiring my Surefire 8X, still works, 2 batteries (half gone) and charger and 2 NIB lamps, lens is cracked but is still intact.

My BlackShadow Darth arrived today (love it!) as well as an empty ZY-T13 host and extra head from ILikeFlashlights.

I got a new version Solarforce L2m today . Fit and finish of this light is spectacular . I am thoroughly impressed .

If you don't have a Solarforce host yet , start by buying this one .

Got my UniqueFire UF-V3 from Tmart.

http://www.tmart.com/UniqueFire-UFV3-CREEU2-12W-1400LM-5-Mode-Waterproof-Flashlight-with-Silver-Clip-Black_p158565.html