What you got today

How about a mud safe led light to put on Chester in the dark?

Lennart

That brings back some memories,I wish I had some of my dads old LEO flashlights…very cool…kelly

Sounds awesome to me! :slight_smile:

Ya ,it’s terrible here in the fraser valley too ,must be 20 c already ,and maybe hit 23 today! :wink: …kelly

And Dieta. But any old light would do for her - she’s quite a sedate lady usually unless Chester goads her into mud-diving. But he prefers submitting to a minute toy-sized Yorkshire Terrier (This thing would fit in my morning coffee mug) which chases him, then lets Chester chase her - he could swallow the thing in one gulp - it is hilarious to watch them.

Probably need a caver’s lamp to take what Chester would subject it to. :slight_smile:

He is currently decluttering my office by grabbing and chewing anything on the floor.

He nearly managed to kill my dog-walking cap which Dieta and I won at a Schnauzer Camp in June (2000km of driving for a weekend. On British congested roads! The driving was painful - the weekend wonderful). We got 3rd place - there were two incredible dogs and owners - Dieta and I were just less crap than the rest.

That’s from L-R, Mari and Obi (Both are Finnish bred) 2nd place, Tony and Ruby (From London) 1st place by miles, and me and Dieta - 3rd place and miles behind Mari and Obi.

That was a memorable weekend - the wind destroyed my tent before I even got it put up. Fortunately there was a shed that Dieta and I could sleep in. The winds hit 120km/h (75mph) that night.

That I’d love to see some video of! LOL! My new pup loves to chase the cat but the cat isn’t finding it as much fun.

You need to make a light for Chester with a small mud wiper for the lens.

Nope - I need some sort of car-wash device for dogs. Mud proof lights ought to survive that.

I hope! :slight_smile:

Meanwhile he has three Fauxtons hanging from his collar - which he tries to eat all the time. :frowning:

Fortunately he can’t reach them - CR2016 cells are not good for dogs.

Had to use up my gift card, got these 4 lights. That's my minimag #5, and my first fenix. The minimag pro SUCKS! no low = 30min runtime on my nimh. I'm still pissed amazon cancelled all my Pro+ pre-orders. after keeping 2, I have 2 Fenix E21 up for sale at cost, each $30 free shipping USA only. PM me.

E21=SOLID light!!

Thrunite T10 w/free Ti. The Ti came in matching black and has the firefly low - .04 lumens! :bigsmile:

I have received my new candidate EDC Knife.
Photo with my fingerprints.

it is 8.5cm long when closed, 19cm long when both blades open.

And a bill :frowning:

Just $2.5 knife sharpener

That's you Don? I always thought that Don is a squirrel on a fence or something lol

:D

Is it any good, and do you use it for :D?

I got a smith’s sharpener that looks like that one above…it works pretty damn good…

It's better than nothing :D

Made my old knives sharper, can cut paper now.

Looks like something my kitchen needs ASAP :D!

BTW, did you look for specific model/seller or just bought cheapest one you could find?

Ebay's cheapest is usually the one I buy. Doesn't really matter for cheap stuff like this.

I got a new Niteye TS20 and six 14505 3.6v lithium primary AA’s.
!!