What you got today

That driver looks like a kids building blocks. It looks its a couple of stories high. Very nice.

It's a genuine DrJones. More to come. ;)

Two AAA lights, an Ultrafire E05 which is strongly reminiscent of the Fenix E05 and an Aurora SH-036 which is identical to the Trustfire SXP-E F23 but has an R2 LED in it according to the engraving.

Oh, and quite a lot of snow and two giant schnauzers going insane trying to drag me out into the snow which they love.

I’d show you a pic, but Photobucket seems to have gone on strike.

Mag solitaire, Ultratech AAA, Eveready AAA, 2 packs Surefire CR123A, from Lowes and 2 triple xpg boards + 3 Nichia 219’s from IS. 4 more 14500’s.

Package from FastTech containing ten 14500 TrustFire protected Flames and four 18650 protected TrustFire Flame 3000's. The 14500 were packaged 2 to a 4-cell plastic carrier and the 3000 Flames were packaged 2 to a 2-cell plastic carrier. They all appear to be genuine with the proper dimensions and holographic labels. These were my first 3000 Flames and they are about as long as the Xtar cells. A super tight fit in my charger. All of the 14500 cells arrived with 3.86v of charge and one pair of 3000's were at 3.85 and the other pair @ 3.67. All of them charged nicely so far to 4.19v.

Super bargain!!!

How was the shipping time from them? Also, how long does it take to get an order from Exduct? Thanks

Ordered on the 23rd, shipped on the 26th with tracking number, and arrived yesterday, the 4th.

Wohow! :bigsmile:

Got gold 18650 edc host put a U2 xml with 7135driver at 3.8a / gold edc 18650 xpg2 with 1.78a 7135 , green and camo lanyard from intl outdoor.

I finally got a 3 mode sk68 clone! From eBay seller link delight eu.

And I got the 4aaa capable, xml thrower.

Both lights make me very happy.

how much where ? :slight_smile:

250€, local dealer. That thing kicks ass. :D

Sirius9. Where did your flux come from? Thanks.

It’s all from DX :slight_smile: (2 more things from that order are on the way!)

If you haven't got a ssd as a boot drive you won't look back.

i got the other Sky ray king that i ordered on black friday ( ordered 2 and this one just came today :Sp )
plain white box with no sky ray tag… alas the flashlight is DOA
put another set of freshly charged batteries… still won’t work… gonna return this and get my refund |(
oh well… maybe it’s not meant for me to have 2 of this gold colored SRK

TM11 from blackfriday deal @ goinggear.com/ :slight_smile: Will be testing it tonight!

NIce :wink: how much $?