What you got today

Last night my wife and I gained a new addition to the family! Baby Saylah, born 9:04pm, 6lbs 14oz, 19 1/2inches long. Quietest most content baby I've ever seen (let's hope it stays that way!). Big sister (7) is excited. She came a little earlier than expected, but oh well things don't always go as planned.

Well there goes the flashlight budget for awhile! Wouldn't trade it for the world though!

-Garry

Congratulations!!!

That’s a big baby!!

No flashlight for you…one year!

:slight_smile:

What a wonderful Christmas gift.

Whoops! Wait a minute! That's supposed to be 6lbs not 16lbs! Gonna correct that post above. (stinkin' smartphone!)

Thanks guys!

-Garry

LOL!!

I thought that was awful big.

congratulation Christmas baby!! :beer:

Congrats Garry!! How precious!!

I was wonderin'..... I came out at 14 lbs, 6 oz, but I was last outta the shute as kid #8.

Thats wonderful !!! Kudos!!!

Congrats Garry
Your time management skills will be kicked up a notch. :wink:

Congratulations garybunk and family. Another little bundle of joy to follow in your footsteps.

Congratulations Garry! She is so cute :slight_smile:

Congratulations Garry.
I got my orders from WallBuys 3 UltraFire HD2011 , 2 UniqueFire C108S, 2 Yezl B1 , Yezl silicone grease , nextorch clip and 3 keychain 3x3 cubes. Also got a BTU shocker which is very nice for 110$

Congrats on your big order!! How is the Yezl B1? I have always wanted one… Thanks
Rick

Didnt get to take it apart yet but mine came with an XPG instead of XRE

I would rather have XPG.

Did they deliver it fairly quickly? I’ve never bought anything there.

Ordered the 3 HD2011s on December 5 , and the rest on 7/8 they left HK on the 16 and got here today 24

Best of luck & health to all of you, great pic!

Congratulations!

That would be quick, if they could send it out a little sooner.