What you got today

excellent, then I found my new source of NCR18650A’s :bigsmile: thanks
can’t wait mine to come, shipped yesterday from ft :stuck_out_tongue:

The 2 I just got measure extremely close right out of the package. I'm very pleased!

Battery 1

Battery 2 (lol, I had this one hooked up backwards)

Nice fish tape Glenn, I didn’t know they came in Nylon. My steel one is a pain to re-feed back into it’s case.

I just drool when I see that Fluke…. :bigsmile:

Don't drool on my Fluke! It's expensive!! lol!

Those steel snakes are a bit of a pain in the ass. The one I have has a crank but it's still a pain to work with. This new one is awesome! Very easy to control, and it wont damage anything..

BTW, I sprained my foot today. (I think I sprained it. I hope it's not fractured) I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. This sucks!

Oh man that sucks!! I hope all turns out ok at the Doctors… Good luck.

nice nylon snake (I think they are also called fish tape), I have two steel ones and one is real easy to use, the other sucks. Never considered a nylon one.
I ordered three pairs of the unprotected Pana 18650A cells. Glad to hear that they are good. :wink:
Too bad about your foot; I hope it’s just a sprain.

Yesterday my Archer 1A finally landed after having spend Chinese New Year in a HK post terminal… (shipping time was ok. It’s just me having little patience)

It is a very solid light, but I am not a fan of the middle body placed clip. The XP-G2 and momentary on switch will hopefully make it a good running light.

Also, it’s a huge light compared to other average sized AA’s.

Is that “MXDL” (Sipik clone I guess) a bit fatter than usual or it’s just me!

P.S. does someone remembers how much were those XENO flashlights @wallbuys big sale?

I got some nice stuff today, 10 ohm pots, 30mm kapton, a not tested driver, and a soldering iron cleaner. And an samsung INR18650 20r, for my high current tests…

I wanted such a cleaner forever because I am always to lazy to water the sponge on my soldering station so I swing the soldering iron to throw the old solder on the carpet…that’s so dirty
Here is the instruction….

I got both XP-G and XM-L, IIRC they were around 13 and 14. I’ll check.

EDIT

$14.27 and $16.34

I am going to kick myself in the butt for not buying them… :expressionless:

Yeah, they are pretty cool. I never would have bought them at the regular price. Also the XM-L is U2 not T6 (according to the package).

I’m on fire today - goods just keep comming. This is the second flashlight related delivery in 24 hours - and there is more to come. I just picked these beauties up. E09’s has been one of my fav mini lights for having laying around the house and giving away.

Tank E09 Gun Grey. Too bad 1 was DOA. Makes it a relatively expensive remaining light. I think I will stick to Ti’s when it comes to AAA’s in the future.

My E09 died on me and it turned out to be bad insulation between the reflector and the emitter. The aluminum reflector was shorting the emitter leads. I was able to remove the pill and use some kapton tape to replace the insulating goop that Tank uses and the light has worked perfectly ever since...

Diameter of the head is 26mm. I don’t know if that is fatter than other Sipik clones - this is the only I have

Hmm… after some more testing I realise both heads work - thanks for having me not just accepting the DOA fact… One body seems kaput, since no head works with it screwed on. Now I have to figure out a way to reach the bottom spiral in the veeery narrow faulty tube.

i have just tested this soldering iron cleaner and it works really well. I am happy and my floor too. :party:
The Samsung INR is awesome too…

Just got back from my Doctor. She looked at it and said there is a possibility of a fracture. Now I'm just waiting for the referral approval from my insurance company to get it X ray'd tomorrow. I should have gone to the emergency room instead.