What you got today

Very nice! I wouldn’t mind having one once Cyanogenmod gets rolling with some good nightlies. It’s just an alpha build right now.

My new toy: Armytek Predator Pro v2.5 XP-G2 4000K. This baby shines…

Nice!

After a 6 month long search, a thread here and one on CPFM, a won-then lost eBay auction I finally own….

The Elektrolumens Search & Rescue ST90.

This is the first time in a long time I actually giggled when getting a new flashlight.

And it also has a PERFECTLY dedomed SST-90

This thing is INCREDIBLE

DQG tiny 18650, Ti Version

TK70, 4 Tenergy Centura D nimh cells and a bunch of microfire g2 filters (IR,UV,Red,Yellow,Green,Blue)

Me too :)

:evil:

ordered may 8th, arrived today, that is way too fast, the mod is not planned until over two weeks (don't get too exited, i will only use one )

Is the difference in color/glossiness on the DQG tiny 18650 intentional?

I also ordered 4 pcs and then realise that I have no clue where I'm going to buy MT-G LEDs to reflow them + they are going to be something like 30+ bucks, well, too late now, copper pads are on its way :/

P.S. I wonder, would SST-90 fit in there?

P.S.S How about TIR optics for MT-G? :D

I don't think so.

I-O sells them

http://intl-outdoor.com/cree-mtg2-p0-5000k-2step-6v-bare-led-p-726.html

Ah cr*p, last wednesday I ordered those pads!! I should have been more patient and wait a bit, this price is rather good, I expected much higher price...

So, these are made only in 5000K color temp. would prefer 6500K but it is what it is, what can you do...

Thanks for info, I will order some noctigon XM-L MCPCBs and add a MT-G :)

P.S. I received today this battery holders from FT, They are not so great, require a lot of force in assembling them and even more in disassembling but considering the price I would rate them as OK.

I got five SK68s from this BLF deal:

To my surprise they all are 3-mode versions! :party:

Two of them are Ultrafire-branded, with next-mode-memory, XP-E & pretty tight body tube (no battery rattle).

Three of them are not branded, no memory (resets after 2s), XR-E & wider body tube (almost 1mm free play).

After all, I'm happy. :)

Today: Metro Last Light steam key for 26€.

Came in a decent bubble envelope, thanks nitro!

i got a light/torch from wallbuys sale :slight_smile:
this is the kind of light that you want to bring on hiking or camping … just in case you’re stranded, this light can help burn something to keep you warm :slight_smile:

I got 4 new green18650 Panisonic batteries from FastTech. 9 days from the day of order. All 4 charged at 3.66 volts. Lights ariving from Shiningbeab tomorrow. Shiningbeam Caveman, Romisen RC T602 XM L U2 and Shiningbeam S Mini.

Unprotected Trustfire 16340 cells!!!

Just kidding...It's an Asgard, baby!!

I got a Nitecore i4 Intellicharger and some TrustFire 14500. Now I’ve opened myself up for getting some lights that use batteries other than AA/AAA. I already have on order a SWM V11R with a couple of 16340 batteries.