What you got today

Got my SRK from FFL. Ordered on the 26th. 16 days. Not too bad. It was shipped Singapore Post too.

2013-07-15 update:

Solarstorm/Fandyfire K2 arrived. Ordered 2013-07-07. 7 days to deliver. There were a few items that delayed shipment by 2-3 days (I forget), but it still arrived in 7 calendar days. HK Post, US Customs and USPS really got it right this time.

UPDATE 2: This forum is acting weird. I originally posted on the 12th, which is when the SRK arrived. Edited on the 15th.

My YL-U2 arrived from Fasttech.

Crelant 7G5CS - U3

and

47’s Mini ML-X

What would be better than Solarstorm Warrior?

Of course two SolarStorm Warriors! ;)

XM-L U2 (1A?) & XM-L2 T6 1A

+ "Hakko" soldering tips from eBay + Kapton tape

..and double-USB charger light from intl-outdoor.com (which I actually got yesterday)

It was a good day, indeed. :)

Gords, what is the sku for the Asgard holster?

Got a SWM V11R and a couple 16340 TF Flames!

C12 3 mode with XML2 U3 from DanceLite :slight_smile:

Not a flashlight related but rather DIY accessory :slight_smile:
Used 5$ coupon I got from DX

Today I got a 6” digital micrometer.
A packet from FastTech containing a diffuser that wants “easing” a bit to fit a SolarForce L2 head, two empty aluminium drop-ins with brass pill, one OP the other plain, one Cree XM-L T6 10W LED Drop-in Module.
Four Duracell 123A’s and 2 9v smoke alarm batteries (just in case).
Also a spectacles case that itn’t held together with rubber bands. :cowboy_hat_face:

Busy day really. :slight_smile:

Imgur

I received a couple of packages this week. Through Amazon and the FordEx Group I got the UltraFire 300lm Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp for $3.99 and no shipping. From LightMalls I received two protected TrustFire 18650s, 3000 mAh, to use in my recently acquired UltraFire WF-502B. Two protected Trustfire 14500s, 900mAh, to use in the zoomer. And an i4 Intellicharger with a 12 volt cord.

gj got it, I was hoping it’d fit the l2 but no dice there, its just too dammed big.

How is the meritline light? Have you tried it with 2 26650s? Current?
I have one comin too…the description wasn’t really good, bought it just because of the low price of 10$…

The Meritline is not bad at all. I resistor modded it for more current. It was around 1A tail current stock. Now around 1.5A. Easy mod. I like the format, I wish I had ordered a couple more at $10 for modding. :frowning:

Today I received my SingPost shipped FT packages:
4x TF Flame 26650
6x Pana 18650PD
5x Nichia 119 (fun emitters)
3x XM-L2 T6 1C
Spare side cutters
5x Mag lite empty drop ins. I like these, very floody with decent throw too. And they can take an XM-L or MT-G2 J) Edit: these are different than the one I used before (from DX), more shallow… hmm.
Also got my SinkPAD samples today. One looks kinda familiar :wink: (edit: there’s an XP-G BLF 16mm pad too, hiding)

Yesterday i got a Bosch PSR 18-LI-2, a cordless drill/driver with 2 x 18V lithium-ion power packs.
It is much lighter and more compact than the older with nimh batteries.

More pvc to modify my pvc light box to hold bike lights and flashlights.

Clip lights just in case I need more lighting.

Wire stripper.

Ebay link here

FandyFire K2 Review Sample from DX.

Looking forward to read your review Relic38. I have been considering a K2…

got my x3 today!!! havent put a battery in, but this thing is NICE

+1