What you got today

Got my supbeam k40 and my supfire m6 today, and a lil bit of something else. Pics to come later

I love the Maratac, the only 123 and the only non-budget (added: led era) light I have. Gave it to my wife, as that was the only way to justify the price.
The DQG looks very compact for a 18650.

no crelant in todays mail?

+1 I got the Maratac for my wife as well.Very unique light… The DQG boasts it’s the smallest 18650 EDC in the world…

I had a small package delivered from those nice people at Solarforce-sales H.K. it contained -
One A001 head.
One HA3 S6 Tailswitch.
One HA3 S11 Tailswitch.
One bulb case.
And two belt clips.

:bigsmile:

Well show us some beamshots tonight.

hey Dale, how do you like your 7G2CS, I want to get that one too, it’s such a nice looking light :slight_smile: where did you get it (for how much)?

$35 … I freekin love it… It’s like my Solarforce L2T with a forward clicky! I actually am a big fan of Crelant anyway… Ever since I bought the 7G5cs with the aspheric lens

7G5CS, C20 (7G3CS clone), T80 (V6CS clone) here :bigsmile: and I would like to get 7G2CS and of course 7G10 :bigsmile:

+1

I got another Enlan EL-01. This time I went for EL-01D the Rosewood scaled version.
A tank of a knife still but the scales seem to make it less threatening somehow.
Quick service from Exduct, about 9 days to the U.K.

Comes with a stiff nylon pouch as well.

Postman dropped this off today:

Cree XML T6 5 modes 90 Degrees Rotated Multi-function Flashlight

I got 2 more drop-ins from Vinh. A XM-L2 1-mode and XM-L2 de-dome 1-mode

Beamshots are it didn’t happen.

whatever

sunwayman t60cs modded 4amps 3x xml2 90cri :slight_smile:

+1

Thanks buddy. :wink:

let haters hate