What you got today

on three xm-ls? not possible really.

upgrade to copper mounted xm-l2 u2’s? then your likely to see 3000 lumens, depends on your cells, the dry driver is direct drive on turbo, so you could see 5a/emitter on low resistance cells. It’s crude but it works, I have a trj19 built by 18sixfifty, dedomed noctigon mounted xm-l2 u2’s and a dry driver, its dammed impressive.

Once you start modding the options are literally endless, output, modes, tint, cri, you just buy the appropriate parts and build up.

Honestly I think I’ll leave this one stock and find something else to modify. So far all I did was add a bit of thermal paste on the threads in the head. For my uses this will probably be bright enough. I’ve got enough basic experience and knowledge to modify it into into a beast (my background is in mechanical and electrical engineering), I’m just not sure its worth the extra cost and effort for me.
I really do need to do something about my truck though. I’m still debating whether I want to build an LED or HID light bar or just use the halogen lights I already have. I’m usually limiting my speed on dirt roads at night because I can’t see far enough to feel comfortable, not because of the truck’s ability.

Nice I got one of those as well yesterday from Wallbuys and a separate order with 2 Panny 3400 18650’s… now i’m just waiting on the other 2 battery orders from them.

I also got my K40vn yesterday from the post office. To bad it was two days late for my camping trip but thats ok as the weather wasn’t all that great for pictures. Love the light, much more everyday usable compared to my TomE Shocker…. weight, balance, mode dial, but definitely not in the same beast class.

That is awesome!!! Link please……?

Amazon.com J)

http://www.rottenremains.com/stickers-decals/zombie-hunting-permits/canada-zombie-hunting-permit

Permit? I don't need no stinkin' permit. ;)

Three 12-cell laptop batteries @$6.99ea.

Got’s me an XTAR H1 Commander yesterday from cellguy at e2fieldgear. Pretty amazing lil headlamp, first one I’ve seen where I can activate and deactivate the red LED without the white LED doing anything, should be great for astronomy.

With a 14500, the low is low enough (crazy?! I know), med and high both have whines, and the turbo is downright impressive for a light of it’s size. Even the red LED is surprisingly bright.
Only things I would change is give the red blinky straight blinky instead of SOS, and make the tailcap magnetic.
I’m thinking of clipping this on my backpack when I ride home from class at night, just to give me the red behind me (while HKPost get’s my proper bike light to me from FT |(

I'm actually planning on putting the Umbrella Corp logo on the spare tire cover if I can source it. I guess only the zombie geeks will know what it is.

i recieved the 6-Emitter SkyRay today ! ( Mini-Review / Comparison coming very soon ! )

Zombie geek? I resemble that remark.

Everyone else will just think you like the Pope! :evil:

I can make no sense at all of this post.

BIGWOOD is putting the Umbrella Corp logo on his spare tire cover. Zombie geeks, like myself, will recognize the logo. Everyone else will think it's the Pope's scarf logo (see above picture). They'll think BIGWOOD likes the Pope. ;)

I got a hideously tacticool light:

First impressions here.

I got the Hexbright Flex today! wohoo, let the coding begin :slight_smile:
thanks cellguy for the giveaway!

One nice big Klarus light :stuck_out_tongue:

Today was a good day! :bigsmile:

Under that postage sticker the top light is an SC52w.

Well, it seems China Post just didn’t update the tracking on my SmallSun T620 from Banggood. It arrived today, with the 3.0A driver from Illumination Supply. The former came with a different driver than was advertised and a little bit of PWM whine. The latter has lots of PWM whine on medium and low. And next-mode memory. :expressionless:

Philips Saferide