What you got today

Yeah, that looks pretty good. I like how they designed the die. So you said this is going into an aspheric light?

Good choice.

Got 10 Sanyo 2200 MAH 18650 unprotected flattop batteries. Laptop pulls purchased from member hayhayday.

All are in good shape and are between 4.12V and 4.18V. I’ve already used 2 of them in my early evening walk. Drained down to 3.80-3.85V.

:slight_smile:

Yes, well, 'aspheric' perhaps sounds like something big, it is actually going to be a smal AA/14500 zoomie. I have a 20mm glass lens on order from KD, whenever that arrives (three weeks?) I can finish the light. I will do a post about the build and performance when it is done.

Very cool, I’ll be looking forward to it. There’s not enough UV builds on the forum. :slight_smile:

Today I have received 3 items.
Baton flashlight from BG, it was sent without tracking (but has tracking number on BG’s site)
2 packs of ikea ladda batteries dated December 2011. (2 years old)
Night lamp with socket and light sensor (from local bauhaus internet site)

sone nameless reprobates sent me this

it has a 6a1 80cri xm-l2 by my eye, five great modes and has been put to use today……

damned good guys, thanks.

Here’s me looking happy about it

dont let the expression fool you, I really am pleased and touched, I’ll be writing up a review soon, and its been pressed into work use.

for sn engineer, one of the most treasured gifts is a useful tool, picked by someone who understands your needs and gives something that fulfills those needs.

spot on my friends, you nailed it. 8)

I hope you don’t mind that I already took a peek under the hood….

Looks good on you gords

Today it is Buwuve's knives delivery day :)

1x Ganzo G717, 2x Enlan EL02, 1x Harnds Viper, 1x SRM 710, Y-Start ATS34 (this is for a friend)

cheers djozz, I like I can clip it on my mucky work bob hat, I dont want to get the nice head band covered in oil.

I suspect it’ll be my edc on friday too, a little something from my blf friends on a day I wish I wasn’t having.

6000 replies! EDIT: Weird, It showed 6030, now back to 6000
I got a camcorder pack I split apart to pull 2 17500s from. Not terribly useful, but the $5 lithium lottery that my walmart does regularly is always fun to play.

Just curious, where do you buy your knifes?

Convoy C8 with 8*7135 drivers from Banggood…

Just got totaly smashed 8.4V Li-Ion bike light charger. It is so broken even circuit board is in a few pieces. |(
Looks like some truck drove over the envelope. Shurely I’m going to claim another one.

New Year project parts care of Illumination Supply

Nichia triple PCBs x2, Frosted Medium optics x2, Powerpuck 1000mA

Please, not just some truck. Only officially authorized vehicles operated by highly trained personel are allowed to drive over parcels in the custody of the mail services.

We had that happen to our luggage at an airport. They offered a free air fair, but we didn’t end up using it.

last week or so was busy for me :slight_smile:

I got:
H600W mkII
baked Convoy M2
Convoy S2
Big Head thrower
i4 charger
triple ncrb charger

Kick Ass, KS!!! May I ask where you got that? I love it!

A couple days ago I got a pair of Enlan EL04MCT knives (mixed impressions) and a Ganzo G717B (best folder I've ever purchased!) from Fasttech. Reviews in the future for both models.

From ThruNite I came home to find a brand new TN32 throw monster. <3 Review in the works.